SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No scat for brains, it means you have been talking to yourself for going on for two months. Chicken dick the idiot.
No scat for brains, it means you have been talking to yourself for going on for two months. Chicken dick the idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

But since you are insisting that you aren't the sentient being behind those post using your handle, you must be conceding that it's the cartoonish emoticons that have ultimate say so over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 09:16 PM
So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

In an earlier post it was noted that posts by CJohnny's latest incarnation were more substantive than your posts, Old-THUMPER. Are you so feeble minded, Old-THUMPER, that you cannot come up with some original material of your own? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why no, you referenced RuAhumanSIMyet's posts, not CJohnny's. Seems you are getting senile quicker than you realized. Poor IB.
Why no, you referenced RuAhumanSIMyet's posts, not CJohnny's. Seems you are getting senile quicker than you realized. Poor IB. Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh, but you are a congenital, lying simpleton, Old-THUMPER; thus, you make it so easy to prove you are a liar.

In an earlier post it was noted that posts by CJohnny's latest incarnation were more substantive than your posts, Old-THUMPER. Are you so feeble minded, Old-THUMPER, that you cannot come up with some original material of your own? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Where is your proof that RuAhumanSIMyet's and CJohhy are one in the same? Citation! Certified affidavits! We can't just take your gut feel for this!
Where is your proof that RuAhumanSIMyet's and CJohhy are one in the same? Citation! Certified affidavits! We can't just take your gut feel for this! Originally Posted by Old-T
That they were one and the same person was your assertion, Old-THUMPER, or have you imbibed too much to remember:

You have more lives Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 10:28 PM
My assertion. So now you equate assertions to factual evidence? Or only when it serves your vile purposes?
My assertion. So now you equate assertions to factual evidence? Or only when it serves your vile purposes? Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you suggesting that you are known for never telling the truth, Old-THUMPER?
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 10:38 PM
You aren't even pretending to make sense now. Go play in your corner. I have actual work to do. I will check in on you in your delusional universe later.

But since you are insisting that you aren't the sentient being behind those post using your handle, you must be conceding that it's the cartoonish emoticons that have ultimate say so over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then you are saying when you see a emoticon it makes the synapses fire between your two brain cells resulting on voices occurring in your head resulting to your response.
Chicken Dick strikes again!

Pathetic, wretched, fungal, corpulent heap of parrot droppings.
Chicken Dick strikes again!

Pathetic, wretched, fungal, corpulent heap of parrot droppings.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So that's going to be your new motto, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Then you are saying when you see a emoticon it makes the synapses fire between your two brain cells resulting on voices occurring in your head resulting to your response. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally, it was actually posed as a question and not as a statement, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: "So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?"

You aren't even pretending to make sense now. Go play in your corner. I have actual work to do. I will check in on you in your delusional universe later. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's easy to see how you might become confused given the nature of your conflicting stances, Old-THUMPER. You proclaim one thing, Old-THUMPER, then you post again stating that your previous post cannot be trusted.
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 06:07 AM
Do you ever find it odd that the entire rest of the world are, in your opinion, liars? That only you see the world--and yourself--truly?

Did you ever think that the millions of voices out there might be correct, and you really are the pathetic angry boy we all see?

Was that the day you crawled into your basement, never to come out again so you never had to face real people any more? You could be comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and the brave--but daft--persona of IBHankering, Defender of Southern Confederate Bigotry, Oppressor of All Inferior Peoples, and Wrath of the Old Testament God?

It is impossible to actually discuss anything with you because you are never wrong (even when you contradict yourself), you intentionally ignore uncomfortable facts and questions, and you knowingly distort what others say. Of all the Wackos on here, Right or Left, you are the only one who acts that way so consistently. And you never see the connection between that and how people treat you?

If you don't want to be treated like a hateful, bigoted liar then try not acting like one. I can't believe anyone is as warped in real life as you portray yourself here. Some part of IB MUST be an act.
Do you ever find it odd that the entire rest of the world are, in your opinion, liars? That only you see the world--and yourself--truly?

Did you ever think that the millions of voices out there might be correct, and you really are the pathetic angry boy we all see?

Was that the day you crawled into your basement, never to come out again so you never had to face real people any more? You could be comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and the brave--but daft--persona of IBHankering, Defender of Southern Confederate Bigotry, Oppressor of All Inferior Peoples, and Wrath of the Old Testament God?

It is impossible to actually discuss anything with you because you are never wrong (even when you contradict yourself), you intentionally ignore uncomfortable facts and questions, and you knowingly distort what others say. Of all the Wackos on here, Right or Left, you are the only one who acts that way so consistently. And you never see the connection between that and how people treat you?

If you don't want to be treated like a hateful, bigoted liar then try not acting like one. I can't believe anyone is as warped in real life as you portray yourself here. Some part of IB MUST be an act.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You are the incorrigible liar who is constantly and hypocritically contradicting yourself, Old-THUMPER.

You [RuAhumanSIMyet's/CJohnny] have more lives. Originally Posted by Old-T

Where is your proof that RuAhumanSIMyet's and CJohhy are one in the same? Citation! Certified affidavits! We can't just take your gut feel for this!
Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 07:16 AM
You truly don't get it, do you. Sad.