"Je Suis Nigeria"?

You are that 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are dumb as a stump, and are stump broke fly fisherman. Or maybe a blooming idiot.
You are dumb as a stump, and are stump broke fly fisherman. Or maybe a blooming idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You identified yourself as the 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and it's obvious there ain't nothing ever 'bloomed' in your genetic tree, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You identified yourself as the 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and it's obvious there ain't nothing ever 'bloomed' in your genetic tree, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO) no shit for brains you did. Stump broke just keep fishing for that worm so you can get your white salty for the day.
LMAO) no shit for brains you did. Stump broke just keep fishing for that worm so you can get your white salty for the day. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's another passage from "A Day in the Life of Stumpy the Inbred Chimp" by Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That's another passage from "A Day in the Life of Stumpy the Inbred Chimp" by Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wake up stump broke and quit before we got to ...
Wake up stump broke and quit before we got to ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That'll happen to you when you're not careful, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That'll happen to you when you're not careful, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OOOH!!! Is that a threat stump broke? I'm not worried you pussy.
264 posts in this thread.

Almost 100 of them are IBIdiot's enraged ejaculations at every post by I'va.

When was the last time you posted a word about the horror in Nigeria, IBIdiot?

Why not let this one go. Obviously you're the only one who gives a shit about ... What was the topic of the thread again? ahhh... How loud I'va BIGGEN makes you squeal.

You can certainly author another post and then hijack it yourself while being thrashed by emoticons.

Or maybe the staff can create an icon that signifies the last relevant post in one of your threads, so we don't have to sift through your frenzied screams and you can just go on talking about whatever it is that you're repeating this week.

I wonder if the people of Nigeria give a fuck about punctuation?
264 posts in this thread.

Almost 100 of them are IBIdiot's enraged ejaculations at every post by I'va.

When was the last time you posted a word about the horror in Nigeria, IBIdiot?

Why not let this one go. Obviously you're the only one who gives a shit about ... What was the topic of the thread again? ahhh... How loud I'va BIGGEN makes you squeal.

You can certainly author another post and then hijack it yourself while being thrashed by emoticons.

Or maybe the staff can create an icon that signifies the last relevant post in one of your threads, so we don't have to sift through your frenzied screams and you can just go on talking about whatever it is that you're repeating this week.

I wonder if the people of Nigeria give a fuck about punctuation?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The literate readers in this forum can discern from the post about Nigeria at #250 that Boko Haram bitch slapped Kerry, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

OOOH!!! Is that a threat stump broke? I'm not worried you pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The literate readers in this forum can discern from the post about Nigeria at #250 that Boko Haram bitch slapped Kerry, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO v Keep fishing for those trouser trout stump broke. might start looking here.
LMAO v Keep fishing for those trouser trout stump broke. might start looking here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Look where; for what, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Look where; for what, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO blank as usual no smarts.
LMAO blank as usual no smarts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You shouldn't fret so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your aptitude test was blank, because you weren't smart enough to figure out which end of your pencil to write with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You shouldn't fret so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your aptitude test was blank, because you weren't smart enough to figure out which end of your pencil to write with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Went over your head no smarts, you have ingested so much sperm it has clouded your eyesight. Keep on fishing for those trouser trout stump broke hankering. Keep on looking dim bulb.
Went over your head no smarts, you have ingested so much sperm it has clouded your eyesight. Keep on fishing for those trouser trout stump broke hankering. Keep on looking dim bulb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only *head* you went over, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, was the one you slobbered on in the men's room.