best booty on eccie

I'm Miss. Dreams & Here Are My Booty Pics...

I did star in Booty Talk how could I not jump in on this one .... ha ha

not that important but whats nice is having a thread where guys ad girls can enjoy viewing a few beautiful derrierres. that in my book is a good thing. perhaps you would like to share a pic of your behind for our enjoyment and wonderment i am certain it will be well received and truly appreciated Originally Posted by petiteassman

Did I hear the majic words???

Sorry Daphne, but this ones gotta go too...CC
This thread is "ASSTASTIC" Talk about a ASS-Attack..........I've laid hands on a few of the asses listed here.......But, after seeing all this, I definitely see that I need to get acquainted with many of the lovely ladies whose assets are on display!.
these ladies are kind enough to give us something to smile about and fantasize about and hopefully it brings them some new and repeat business
This thread is "ASSTASTIC" Talk about a ASS-Attack..........I've laid hands on a few of the asses listed here.......But, after seeing all this, I definitely see that I need to get acquainted with many of the lovely ladies whose assets are on display!. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Hello Jahiara.....any star in bootytalk is definitely a friend of mine.

I did star in Booty Talk how could I not jump in on this one .... ha ha

Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
i am sure digging the big Texas representation...and knowing that arse like this are readily available around the US...makes me wanna travel... i think i need to go into sales side of business.
i am sure digging the big Texas representation...and knowing that arse like this are readily available around the US...makes me wanna travel... i think i need to go into sales side of business. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Well they do say that everything is bigger in Texas. I wish that applied to my bank roll instead of my bills!

Anyway, here is my ghetto stripper booty....

Side Shot

Best Believe I can make it clap!
Best Believe I can make it clap! Originally Posted by Dynasty
Just so long as I don't get the clap!!!
with all the negativity and bs lately on the board it might be time for a lighter hearted topic. i know this has been done 1 million times before but you know what 1000001 will be just as great. now heres how will make it a little different. only providers can post pics and most be of their own [though girls can post duo posts if they are one of the tushies]. guys are encouraged to comment, salivate and crave. Guys your job is to pm, email or otherwise encourage your favorite ladies to post tushie shots with a short note like Iara i think you should post a pic to the thread best booty on eccie" and send them a link. i would LOVE to see 100 tushies by the weekend. Hey sounds like fun to me Originally Posted by petiteassman
It's the best if it's not super cellulite-y and NOT A FLAT PANCAKE butt and if it's wide it needs to have some weight on it lol.
bring it down here then baby....MochaAkaMocha.....im down with the wide and putting some weight on it.
Where in Texas are we talking? lol
I'm not going to pander to cheap mofos that start threads so they have shit for the spank bank but since I was 14 "ass like a ripe peach"

end.
I'm not going to pander to cheap mofos that start threads so they have shit for the spank bank but since I was 14 "ass like a ripe peach"

end. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Come on Silly I think we are adult enough where we don't have to rub one out to the ECCIE pics lol
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!