A tough call for the left; radical Islam versus gay rights

Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb. If I need anything from you I will ask, otherwise STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what did the chimp say???

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
At least he's still moving.

You're down and out meltdown queen whose bag has burst.
Attached Images File Type: jpg wolves.jpg (219.4 KB, 31 views) File Type: jpg a colos bag.jpg (66.9 KB, 31 views)
is it? you fucking libtard. i thank you not. i do not thank your parents for spawning such an idiot. you talk big shit punk. you once said you had worked longer than me. well old bitch .That's true. i'[m 55 so what would that make you? 90? aqhahahahaha

if you aren't retired by now and you are as old as you say, How old did say I was?or in business as long as you say .How long did I say I was? No guessing, bitch. Show old I said I was you non-truth telling fuckwad. then you are loser bum.do "you work at Walmart as a greeter? who cares? that's not a job loser. If you get paid it's a job. Another lie by the queen you fucking cunt.the Million plus i'll be worth in 10 years How is that going to happen? You and your cock boys say the US is crashing. Which is it you piece of shit? We know what you life is like.

makes you look like the broke punk fool you are.

you are a Bum. and a loser. ahahaha

post your w-2. i''ll post mine. redacted of course. let's see who makes what. bitch. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here is what you do with shit you make, bake, then shake.
a colos bag too.jpg

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I believe he said "oink, oink, oink"
I believe he said "oink, oink, oink" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
For you and your dumb ass chimp buddy.