WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

Do they let pigs into the Austin 4Seasons? Originally Posted by bambino
He gets the backdoor ... on trash days.
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 09:24 AM
He gets the backdoor ... on trash days. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I thought you were meeting with Trump! Better hurry up with those driving permits.

You notice how they morphed it from driving on campus to "walking" on campus .... and all it takes is a revisiting of the thread topic!

WTF has been on THE UT Austin campus how many times ... and I'm not talking about driving on a PUBLIC STREET OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN by and/or "through" areas of the campus that were built out into the neighboring community for the years as the "40 acres" expanded! I am also not talking about the anecdotal bullshit of going on others' property without permission and not getting stopped and warned/ticketed as a "law" or alleged "proof" that anyone who wants to can come and go as they wish on the UT Austin campus or any other college campus in Texas.

That's the point of "speeding" example: Speedo, the Yankee carpet bagger, has the dumbass belief that he can violate the law because a cop doesn't stop him and tell him not to violate the law (if the cop even sees him or cares at the moment [like focused on some other citizen/offense])

The Three Stooges (Speedo, WTF, and AssUp) try so hard to make others liars they have to lie, distort, interpret, and/or rephrase what everyone else says so they can "appear correct"!

As each little lameass argument they make is shot down they start moving the topic to another subject and start modifying the discussion to adapt to their new theory! They actually believe it works!

They also assume they are smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else ... and they are not! Perhaps about sucking dicks and ass fucking other guys, but that's not a political discussion. They are the AntiFata of Eccie.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ranting and raving nonsensically so early in the morning can't be good for one's health.

YOU are the one who constantly moves from the subject in order to defend your defenseless position.

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

Somehow, in your misguided opinion, my viewpoints on speeding are relevant to whether or not the roads on the UT campus are open to the public, which they are. Somehow driving on the public roads that run through the UT campus is not really being "on campus". Your statements get dumber and dumber each day.

No, I do not consider myself smarter than others on this forum. Unlike you who simply will not admit the statement in red is incorrect. I have made errors before and I have said I've made errors when they are pointed out. In this case, yes, I consider my arguments to be much more valid than your arguments. Sorry you can't accept the truth.

In the words of Little Orphan Annie "The sun will come up tomorrow". And when it does, your statement will still be wrong.
It just keeps getting deeper ....

... that hole you all are digging!
It just keeps getting deeper ....

... that hole you all are digging! Originally Posted by LexusLover
ROTFLMAO!!! The hole you've dug, which you have obviously given up defending, will fairly soon find you on the other side of the planet.

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."
You know what we'll find in that bullshit hole you're digging, LLephantMan?

I was there, there were naked chicks. I had know idea what "SplashDays" were. Until you brought it up big boy. Mr Fatgay.net subscriber. I might be in Austin this November. Do they let pigs into the Austin 4Seasons? I'll buy you a drink. Originally Posted by bambino
Try the buffet, EATLER. IT used to be pretty gooooooood!

The third Amiga just showed. You declaring yourself a winner, too?

The Tres Amigas who believe the University of Texas at Austin is an open and public place where anyone who wants to can enter the campus and do as they wish ... without permission, approval, or permits!!!!!!!

Even though the Texas Education Code and UT Board Regs say OTHERWISE!!!

I think I'll go watch the water recede ... it would be more informative and worthwhile than reading the shit you goofballs post!
Try the buffet, EATLER. IT used to be pretty gooooooood!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, I guess they don't let pigs in the Four Seasons. That's what I thought.

BAHABAHABAHAISKKISH OIK. PIG
"Brave souls" hiding their identity: Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or like we saw over the week end, real brave to harass and push away a reporter, just cause she was from Fox.. Getting right into her face and the camera mans, saying things like "WE are many you are not, we are strong you are weak, you will be silenced etc"..

The Tres Amigas who believe the University of Texas at Austin is an open and public place where anyone who wants to can enter the campus and do as they wish ... without permission, approval, or permits!!!!!!!

I think I'll go watch the water recede ... it would be more informative and worthwhile than reading the shit you goofballs post! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're lying again, asshole.

Who said anything about "where anyone who wants to can enter the campus and do as they wish ... without permission, approval, or permits!!!!!!!"???

Fucking liar. EVERY SINGLE POST!

Don't you ever get tired of lying, asshole?
Or like we saw over the week end, real brave to harass and push away a reporter, just cause she was from Fox.. Getting right into her face and the camera mans, saying things like "WE are many you are not, we are strong you are weak, you will be silenced etc".. Originally Posted by garhkal
You're a fucking Nazi sympathizer. You are out of line.
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 04:56 PM

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can not do as you wish on any open and public place anywhere in this country. Go take a piss in the middle of any town roundabout and see wtf happens. But you can drive it without a fucking permit!

You keep changing wtf you said because you can not defend your original verbiage.

I think I'll go watch the water recede ... it would be more informative and worthwhile than reading the shit you goofballs post! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You Liberals are all the same ... want government, unless the paper generated by the government you want doesn't fit your agenda!!!!

Speedo driving on city streets claiming he's driving "on campus" and speeding, which he claims is not against the law because a cop didn't stop him! Then when confronted with the documents from UT and the city of Austin to show he's full of shit ...

he claims he drove around on the city streets (he named them) and that was proof he could drive on campus!!!!

Then declares himself "the winner"! And along come the other two Amigas following his ass into the deep water to drown with him!
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 07:29 PM
If you were saying that one can not drive on the lawn of UT campus, you are correct.

Most people drive on the streets of UT campus and they do not need a permit as you seem to think.