NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Jacobi was electric at times but too inconsistent and did not have have good hands or would never "go for the ball" as far as a receiver. Originally Posted by Satin
What is interesting is that after leaving the Texans Jacobi went out and purchased a machine to throw footballs to him and a mini-trampoline and spent the off season using them both to improve himself as a receiver. Thanks a lot, you should have done that when you were with the Texans.
Anyone noticed that three players that played a part in the Ravens winning, Pollard, Leach and Jones also played a part in the Texans being a better team in 2011 than in 2012. Tell me again why we got rid of them. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Vonti wanted to be paid.... Texans use fullback only 25% of thr rushes salary cap reason
Pollard cant cover slow ass. But hits like a macktruck
Jadopey well they used him as scapegoat...
Even more shit talking from the QB's. Beyonce's fine ass joins in on the convo! LMAO!!!!

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...here-were-two/
What the hell is this thread doing this far down the mfing page. Bump.

S.F. 31
Ray Ray 17

If Kaperjunk doesn't screw the pooch!!
Anybody watch the Pro Bowl yesterday?
Dopey performed like the Dopey he is in the pro bowl with 2 picks!!! He is a pro at throwing the pick!!! Can't blame him too much in a game like this however not working with his WR's. The first pick he threw was a Dopey Classic underthrown ball, we have seen this many times over the last several years.
  • Trey
  • 01-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Don't know why they voted him to the pro bowl. He sucks ass. Next year I think the texans have a 500 season.
Nah, Jags and Titans are still shit, 4 wins is a lock. They will get 10 and probably a wildcard.

Just hoping we get Manti. Really all I'm looking forward to at this point.
  • Trey
  • 01-28-2013, 06:07 PM
No chance they take him even if they could. I think they lose one game to the titans.
I agree, everyone else in the division is improving. We are stuck with the same old same old(Kubes and Dopes). Unless the D gets back to dominating we will struglle to make the playoffs in our shitty division.

I do think the Colts are overated, but they had a helluva draft last year. Good RB, Good fast WR, Great QB, Good TE. I think the Chuckstrong shit helped them alot this year.
I think our defense is legit as long as Cushing is back, we will just struggle against top-level QB's, just like most other teams do, but when we play average offenses, we will be in pretty good position, if we re-sign Quinn, we should have one of the better secondaries in the league.

But like Dadio mentioned, as long as we have Gary and Matt, we're not going to do much on a championship level. I think the Colts are only going to get better.

Btw all the QBs in this draft are shit, all the scouts are saying it might be the worst in history for QBs...
  • Trey
  • 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Foster is having heart surgery. Still holding on that 10 wins don?
  • Satin
  • 02-02-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure why I can't get fired up about this Superbowl. The brothers bowl shit and the whole Ray-Ray crap is annoying me. The worst part is after Sunday, we have to wait months before we can watch games again. With my Lakers sucking ass like some little bitches, I don't know how I'm gonna survive...
  • Seedy
  • 02-02-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure why I can't get fired up about this Superbowl. The brothers bowl shit and the whole Ray-Ray crap is annoying me. The worst part is after Sunday, we have to wait months before we can watch games again. With my Lakers sucking ass like some little bitches, I don't know how I'm gonna survive... Originally Posted by Satin
Jesus, fuck it bro, go do what you do best, chasin trim. Lol
Yeah, the lack of shit talking has made the hype for the game non-existent. Just rooting for SF so Moss can get his ring, and I'd like to see Kaep have a huge game so he can be the best Madden player ever, and I will be beasting dudes with that offense. Plus, Texans might be FORCED into looking into a new, more athletic QB...

Props to JJ on winning DPOY, AP won MVP. Looking back at that Texans/Vikings game, it could have been much more historic had the Texans actually came out to play, the two best players on both sides of the ball were playing at the same time that day, what a wasted moment that was.