NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

There was no chance in hell I thought they were gonna throw a flag, and I'll defend them on it. I don't think penalties should decide the game, Niners should have just called a better play imo, can't count on the refs. Originally Posted by TheDon
Truuuuuuuuuueeeeee!!!!!

And what is this Baseball thing you and bbkid speak of
It's this amazing game that athletes can play while they eat corn-nuts, and draw things on the ground with sticks at the same time! It's great to watch when you are drunk or buzzed. Highly recommended, I'm a relatively new fan as well.
NFL QB's go in once more. Flacco is FINALLY elite..... for a minute. And everybody loves fucking with Romo. LMAO!!!!!

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...finally-elite/
Fucking finally.

Can't believe NO stadium admins let this happen. I really hope we get the 2018 SB! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
New Orleans better hope it gets another Super Bowl after that blackout fiasco.
New Orleans better hope it gets another Super Bowl after that blackout fiasco. Originally Posted by kerwil62
They really let Jerry and Cowboys stadium off the hook with that nonsense.
  • Satin
  • 02-04-2013, 10:56 PM
There was no doubt there was defensive holding on that play on Crabtree but NO way they were going to call it in that situation. Gotta let them play...

Donnie boy, damn bro you actually watch baseball?! Lol, damn bro props to you, but it would be a cold day in hell before I would ever watch a baseball game homie. I would rather go shopping with my girl....lmao.
I respect baseball and the players. I think it's the hardest sport to master, but I can't stand it. Way too slow and boring for me. So after basketball, I'm just gonna be bored out of my fucking mind.

I guess I'll have to start doing dumb shit with my girl on Sundays now. She's fucking ecstatic about it....

DED, save me bro. Come up with something. Anything....
Hockey?
On the bright side, if constantly average Flacco can be the Super Bowl MVP, then Schaub certainly can too. Schaub was balling out hard this season until Sue kicked him in the nuts, he sucked from that point on. The Texans need to be mediocre until the season is half way over next season. They peaked too soon.
Satin, just take up golf, 6 hours out of the house away from your girl. I play 3 hole golf courses all the time!!! Hoo Haa!!!

Is the local baseball team called the HalfAsstros? The Disastros? I dig baseball but I can't name anybody but Altuve that I know will be a starter this year. That is pathetic!!

Only six months till football season. Fuck I am looking forward to preseason football!!
New Orleans better hope it gets another Super Bowl after that blackout fiasco. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Not going to be an issue at all. The NFL loves holding Super Bowls there Near perfect setting
Satin, brah, I'll address the baseball in a little bit, but first i got to post this, Andre Johnson is rolling in his MotherFuccking grave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs2YYaIdVTw
  • Trey
  • 02-08-2013, 02:15 PM
So do you think he will be on dancing with the stars?
That made my head hurt to watch.
The Ravens won...

image.jpg

& the 49er's lost

image2.jpg
fer fuck's sake! The Jacoby video was bad enough.