Please STFU with this ignorant AF energy independence bullshit

Significant is relative....it is over 70% of what I have invested. Probably not much to a rich man like you but the position is heavily loaded towards energy.

And I'm not a fucking liberal....liberals cheer someone like Trump , Reagan or BushII when they run huge deficits. You know...like you have... Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, you’re more like Jethro Bodine. We’re laughing at you, not with you!
A hunert bucks to fill up

thanks joe biden!
Get a Tesla.
Get a Tesla. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I'll surely admit - THAT was good!

... Funny is Funny...

### Salty
A hunert bucks to fill up

thanks joe biden! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Buy an electric car!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaltyCrac...69297748791299 Originally Posted by bambino
Who is hurt the most when gas prices go up? When gas prices rise inflation also rises as we see. The price of energy effects all consumer goods, such as food as it takes energy to produce and transport the goods. When inflation is increased and food and other goods cost more who is hurt the most?

Are the rich going to do without? No, they just pay the higher prices. The poor will feel the most pain and go hungry or worse. The poor cannot afford the higher prices. Now who is a large segment if the democratic party? The poor. Amazes me how that party can screw their own people and still have anyone to support them.

That being said, who can afford to just throw out their vehicle now and buy a Tesla or an electric car? The rich only, if a poor person has a vehicle it is not a typically a $100,000 vehicle, they cannot afford it.

How are city buses run? On gas. Why have cities not bought electric vehicles? They cannot afford on a moments notice to replace an entire fleet of vehicles. Who rides buses? The rich? I don't think so, the poor. When bus rides go up in price who is hurt? Yep you got it, the poor.

Who is Biden hurting the most with his dumb policies, the poor.

Why does Biden hire black judges, Hispanic cabinet members? Because he is not racist. No, I think he does these things so he can hurt the poor more than they are already hurting but keep their support. I am in no way saying all minorities are poor, what I am saying is across America there are large minority communities that are poor,, and that typically they vote Democrat.

So, if Biden can keep racism alive and well by talking about it and doing racist things himself, like stating "I will nominate a black woman for the Supreme Court" he gets to keep millions of poor peoples vote while causing them great harm and dismay.

People with money will survive the next 3 years, but will the poor? Biden is our nation's worst leader bar none in all of time.

How are city buses run? On gas. Why have cities not bought electric vehicles? They cannot afford on a moments notice to replace an entire fleet of vehicles. Who rides buses? The rich? I don't think so, the poor. When bus rides go up in price who is hurt? Yep you got it, the poor.

Who is Biden hurting the most with his dumb policies, the poor.

Why does Biden hire black judges, Hispanic cabinet members? Because he is not racist. No, I think he does these things so he can hurt the poor more than they are already hurting but keep their support. I am in no way saying all minorities are poor, what I am saying is across America there are large minority communities that are poor,, and that typically they vote Democrat.

People with money will survive the next 3 years, but will the poor? Biden is our nation's worst leader bar none in all of time. Originally Posted by Computerwise
#1: I'm in agreement with your general theme and conclusion, but there are some details I have selected to address ...

If one does some indepth research/investigation one will discover that years ago many (if not most) metro areas shifted to electrical power for mass transportation (buses included) for environmental reasons, but also efficiency and maintenance.

A second point: Again in metro areas there are "well employed' folks who ride "shuttle" buses with no stops from the parking lot to "downtown" near their work, which is faster and less expensive than driving back and forth every day and paying for high-priced parking, which is great and less stressful if one doesn't need their vehicle during their work day ... and a lot don't.

Another FACT: Most (probably all) metro/governments bid for fuel on a contract basis for blocks of years at a set price, so as to survive those periods in which we are now experiencing, although this one may be one of those "exceptions" to a contracted amount that has a sliding scale, but still less ... and free of taxes that is added to our fuel at the pump.

Large corporations who rely on fueled-transportation (and deliveries), like WalMart/Sam's etc, have fuel contracts on the same basis as discussed for local/state governments....and the Feds. Their vehicles are fueled at their vehicle/transportation service centers at which they have fuel delivered based on their contract with the fuel supplier.

When you see WalMart/Sams et al raising their consumer product costs claiming "rising gas prices," they are simply gouging and hedging based on the "news" and more than likely are still operating on a contract made during the Trump administration when fuel was about a third or less per gallon. The contract's I've seen are 5+ years depending on the purchasing agency/entity. That's where "poor" people get fucked ... by the rich. At Walmart etc.

(Speaking of: Did EVERYONE see the stories (verified by the company) that the "Dollar" store warehouses had RAT INFESTATIONS .... RECENTLY. So not only were they selling fake labeled & foreign produced products to POOR PEOPLE, they product they sold were infested with RATS while being held at the warehouse before delivery. GOVERNMENTS' job to inspect product storage.)

As for poor people getting "hurt" ... IMO that was the focus of Mr. Trump to provide traditionally "poor groups" in our society AN OPPORTUNITY to be self-reliant and independent of government subsidies, which in the end would threaten the elected folks who have consistently attempted to assure their dependence on government, which facilitated their re-election, while they lived "high on the hog" on taxpayer money and "bonuses" from lobbyists and other groups wanting special favors from the government, which THE POOR PEOPLE NEVER GET.

That's why Mr. Trump was "offensive" to them. He was fucking up their gravy-train and institutionally established benefit programs. They don't want him or anyone like him back, because there are now FACTS, enhanced with pictures and videos, revealing the hypocrisy and deception of those for whom they voted in the past. That's why the current fools are drifting around 30% "approval" when their "victory" is (and was) touted as a "landslide"!

When Bitten took over on DAY ONE he shit-canned Mr. Trump's energy policies making us a Net Exporter of oil and gas. Not Putin. Not Europe. Not the Arabs who won't talk to Bitten on the phone. NOT ANYONE, BUT BITTEN AND KACKLE. Thank you to all those fools who voted for them.
heard that a drilling permit for drilling on federal lands on the new mexico side of the permian basin turned down for "gender" incorrectness
Get a Tesla. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
dimocrats hate tesla

in their now defeated "build back better" fiasco they inserted tax credits for the purchase of electric vehicles, but only if the cars were built with union labor

it was a a direct salvo at musk as purchasers of his cars were therefore excluded
heard that a drilling permit for drilling on federal lands on the new mexico side of the permian basin turned down for "gender" incorrectness Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The red-haired LIAR, who gets outed frequently BTW, proclaims there is plenty of land for which one may seek a permit, but she's NEVER BEEN involved in searching, applying, receiving, and BORROWING to explore the potential reserves available for production and the quality and quantity to be extracted, if any.

In fact they way she talks she's NEVER been in business for herself, and if she has ... well ...

.. I have to give myself an A+ for sight-qualification based on her mouth ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen_Psaki

Early career
Psaki began her career in 2001 with the re-election campaigns of Iowa Democrats Tom Harkin for the U.S. Senate and Tom Vilsack for governor. Psaki then became deputy press secretary for John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign. From 2005 to 2006, Psaki served as communications director to U.S. representative Joseph Crowley and regional press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.[15]

Obama administration
Throughout the 2008 presidential campaign of U.S. senator Barack Obama, Psaki served as traveling press secretary.[15] After Obama won the election, Psaki followed Obama to the White House as Deputy Press Secretary and was promoted to Deputy Communications Director on December 19, 2009.[16][17] On September 22, 2011, Psaki left this position to become senior vice president and managing director at the Washington, D.C., office of public relations firm Global Strategy Group.[18][19]

In 2012, Psaki returned to political communications as press secretary for President Obama's 2012 reelection campaign.[20] On February 11, 2013, Psaki became spokesperson for the United States Department of State.[20] Her hiring at the Department of State fueled speculation that she would replace White House Press Secretary Jay Carney when he left the White House,[21] but, on May 30, 2014, it was announced that Josh Earnest would replace Carney. In 2015, she returned to the White House as communications director and stayed through the end of the Obama administration.

On February 7, 2017, Psaki began working as a political commentator on CNN.[2]
I'm not a fan of Wiki for FACTS, but in this case I consider Wiki to be THE BEST SHE CAN GET!

There are two critical FACTS to have in mind when "listening" to her:
1. Her education and work history ... How to spin bullshit!
2. Her parents (family experiences!): ".. was born in Stamford, Connecticut in 1978 to psychotherapist[8] Eileen (née Dolan) Medvey[9] and Dimitrios "James" R. Psaki, a retired real estate developer ..."

When one pops out of a "psychotherapist" at birth, the future will be frustrating!

A "psychotherapist" is "a person who treats mental conditions by verbal communication and interaction."

#1: One looks for "patients" and the whole world is a source!
And #2 she "treats" with "verbal communication" and "interaction"!

That explains her stupid, condescending attitude .... genetics and social stimulus at home. Her latest project:

...Amazes me how that party can screw their own people and still have anyone to support them... Originally Posted by Computerwise
To be fair, F Joe Biden did leave a few hundo on their nightstand in the way of stimulus checks on the way out after the greek session.
The Oil and Gas industry is like no other I have ever been involved working for. I worked for a firm that was hired to do consulting work for a big Oil company in Houston. After about six months during my 1st engagement working for this company, I just casually asked how much the company generated in revenue for the year. I knew the expenses but not the revenue. I assumed it would be around a 10-15% net margin. You know what it was? It was 1% and no I did not leave out a 0, it was one fucking percent. Net profit was around $500MM but think about that low net profit margin and the small margin of error to not easily be deep in the red.

Anyway, for people who think they have a clue about the oil and gas industry and think it is so simple to just find oil and pull it out of the ground, I highly recommend you do a little research before you talk out of your ass when you have no idea what you are talking about. I liked the movie "There Will be Blood" but that's not how it works now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

So how does it work now?