Houston Vs. Dallas

Whore Wars.....Houston style
Darn,
I don't see a showcase.
Maybe she has a website. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Heh Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ladies remember: happy hoes aint hating, and hating hoes aint happy.
Call it what you want; confident, cocky. Whatever it is, it's working for me.
And with the amount of replies today. Looks as if your shitty donation amount still left you out of work. Sorry, cant say the same for myself.

Watch out now. You know with the IP logging and all.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
This is a stupid thread now. Mods need to close it. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Lol these hoes were grasping at straws trying to remain relevant. All they did was piss themselves off while giving me all of their IP addresses.

Moral of the story: White women will forever remain pressed that they are no longer the standard of beauty, intelligence, or class.

I will also be in Houston by the end of the year, to take all 4 of yalls cookies.

I bid adieu
&
Kiss my ass.

Now I'll go laugh my perky troll ass to sleep. Kisses.
Sista girl..you could have easily avoided all this drama

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
What drama? All of it was funny banter to me.
I'll call it drama if it was with a provider on my level.
This was simply entertainment between sessions.
I see the reviews section of your site is now gone. I guess you gave up on waiting for dearhunter's rude awakening that he is not a mod.

LOL...stupid cunt.
All they did was piss themselves off while giving me all of their IP addresses. Originally Posted by tiatate
What is your deal with collecting IP addresses? You have a serious mental problem.
What is your deal with collecting IP addresses? You have a serious mental problem. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Take your old ass to bed. You are worried about the wrong thing. You need to contemplate why the hell your old ass is still hoeing and not financially set. But nope, you are here, worried about my website (that you have been to 3 times today alone). Hayy yourself lil stupid cunt. Just making sure **.***.*.***, that's you right?
[EDIT] Her IP adress, just had to let the old hag know, I'm not playing.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2017, 12:13 AM
^^yikes! Bsc/scary is not a good look sweety no matter how fine your booty.
Moral of the story: White women will forever remain pressed that they are no longer the standard of beauty, intelligence, or class. Originally Posted by tiatate

Stop with the race baiting bullshit. You are only making yourself look as if you have a complex within yourself about your race. No one said anything about race until you.

You just assumed that I said you needed to lower your rate because you are black, but my recommendation had nothing to do with your race, it had to do with your short time on the board and so many other "legends" were available at your rate or better, and plenty of these legends are AA. You're the one making it seem as if white women have some hold on the market.

The market is saturated here, all races ... what do you find so offensive about that?

Your original post: Nothing about race
Hello!
Im mainly a Dallas provider, but have heard great things about the Houston hobby scene, but only from fellow Dallas providers.

Really thinking about making a trip for the weekend or so! Tell me, what do you guys think about the culture of your own city? Do you think I (my look) could even do well in the great H-Town?

Would love some imput from you ladies and gents!
Originally Posted by tiatate
My First Reply: Nothing about race
Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.

Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.

If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.

Regardless, good luck! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Your First Reply To Me: Suddenly it's about race
Thanks for the luck, but why is it always the (white) women who "recommend" to lower my rates? Originally Posted by tiatate
And here we are, 20 pages in and you are still talking about race? The only one here that is racist or intimated by race is you.
^^yikes! Bsc/scary is not a good look sweety no matter how fine your booty. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yea, maybe it will warn them to unnecessarily stay off my site. Especially if they are only going for malicious intent. They need to stay in their low-end provider lane.

Stop with the race baiting bullshit. You are only making yourself look as if you have a complex within yourself about your race. No one said anything about race until you.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I know, I simply asked you a question at the start "why is it always white women who recommend I lower my rates?" You explained yourself (though I don't really believe you), and then your posse got all up in arms. Then it just went left from there.
No complex here, but it would be silly to ignore that this industry isn't notorious for low balling/discouraging ebony providers. Something I think you subconsciously did yourself. With your advice that held no merit or background.
Take your old ass to bed. You are worried about the wrong thing. You need to contemplate why the hell your old ass is still hoeing and not financially set. But nope, you are here, worried about my website. Hayy yourself lil stupid cunt. Just making sure 73.***.6.124, that's you right? Originally Posted by tiatate
Your "holier than thou" attitude is so unwarranted ....

However, you know what is warranted?

Banning you for all the vailed threats of outing you have made in this thread. There are ZERO legitimate reasons for you to need any of that data you claim you have from fellow providers and board readers that may have accessed your site since you started this thread. What are you going to do? Send the guys mass mailings to their home about your Houston tour? Invite fellow local providers to a spa day?
Take your old ass to bed. You are worried about the wrong thing. You need to contemplate why the hell your old ass is still hoeing and not financially set. But nope, you are here, worried about my website. Hayy yourself lil stupid cunt. Just making sure 73.***.6.124, that's you right? Originally Posted by tiatate
Look here you rotten ass RACIST fucktard cunt, I see how quickly your fat loose giggly hail dented ass RAN to go delete that review page once your showcase was taken down.

You act like you are too good for eccie and for hobbyists but your dumb ignorant fat hail dented ass sure ran fast as fuck to be able to get your showcase back up as quick as possible and all your weak ass threats to dearhunter were tossed aside because YOU NEED THAT SHOWCASE UP AND YOU NEED THIS BUSINESS FROM ECCIE. You have FAKE reviews and you are dependent here for your very financial survival.

You have exposed how weak you are and how DESPERATELY you NEED money and how you think you HAVE to charge so much cause you desperately need to get paid.

On no fucking planet is 35 considered old, and I don't have to offer services I don't want to like getting fucked in the ass like you do. Maybe I love myself more than you can possibly ever love yourself.

I am extremely LOW VOLUME and do not REQUIRE overcharging my clients, nor do I have to offer services I don't want to in order to live, BECAUSE I AM SET. And there are other very well known ladies just like me in Houston who are older and work very low volume because we are not dependent on this. So watch your fucking mouth cause I am not the only one.

I work only when I fucking want, and that only includes a very small number of men a week because THIS IS NOT MY SOLE MEANS OF SUPPORT.

I don't need this like you SO DESPERATELY do.

Do yourself a favor and take some of that money and go get some hair conditioner and take a fucking English class. You are fooling NO ONE HERE.

AND WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH MY IP ADDRESS? GO AHEAD AND LAY IT OUT HERE AND WHATEVER THREATS YOU ARE MAKING SO WE CAN ALL SEE IT.

Go ahead and make it public whatever it is you plan to threaten with.
Yea, maybe it will warn them to unnecessarily stay off my site. Especially if they are only going for malicious intent. They need to stay in their low-end provider lane.

I know, I simply asked you a question at the start "why is it always white women who recommend I lower my rates?" You explained yourself (though I don't really believe you), and then your posse got all up in arms. Then it just went left from there.
No complex here, but it would be silly if to ignore that this industry is notorious for low balling/discouraging ebony providers. Something I think you subconsciously did yourself. With your advice that held no merit or background. Originally Posted by tiatate
BITCH YOU ARE RACIST AS FUCK CONSTANTLY BRINGING UP WHITE WOMEN.

Think about it, how would it look if I sat here and brought up black women as the root of all my problems the way you keep hating on white women???

The only racist in this thread has been YOU.
AND GO AHEAD AND LAY IT OUT...WHAT EXACTLY IS IT YOU ARE PLANNING TO DO WOTH MY IP ADDRESS???
Take your old ass to bed. You are worried about the wrong thing. You need to contemplate why the hell your old ass is still hoeing and not financially set. But nope, you are here, worried about my website (that you have been to 3 times today alone). Hayy yourself lil stupid cunt. Just making sure **.***.*.***, that's you right?
[EDIT] Her IP adress, just had to let the old hag know, I'm not playing. Originally Posted by tiatate
I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU EITHER BITCH...YOU HAD THE IP ADDRESS OUT HERE AND THEN EDITED IT SO YOU COULD SHOW YOU ARE NOT PLAYING?????

HOW MANY MEN ARE PLANNING TO EXPOSE IP ADDRESSES OF AS WELL?

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH IT?

AGAIN WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH MY IP ADDRESS???
Threats of outing are taken seriously around these parts
You should have read the guidelines before posting that IP
Oh well.. it's too late now