High end market

That is the gist of it; usually I am likely to have a fair amount of communication prior to any first date and that is more likely to be a dinner date than an overnight, though not always. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I usually always get booked for overnights even from gents who don`t know me. I don`t know why. Some are impressed by my homepage. I never chitchat much before bookings and i also never have dinner dates to see if we are compatible. I try to be distinctive enough on my homepage, so the guys know who i am. And i never had a bad experience that way. And my gents neither :-). I think if you are distinctive enough on your page it can`t go wrong. If you have stuff written on there like a ton of others , then who knows who you are.

As to the focus stuff, i understand that. I have a few american clients that explained that to me too. I said that some ladies have high hourly rates and not so high multiple hour rates and one of my loveliest clients explained it to me that way - that its about what the lady desires and her focus. If she desires multiple hour appts or overnights she will be more reasonable with her rates as in other areas. So
of course if you SEARCH for that kind of entertainment then i see your point!
Well this is an fun little twist to the no piece-a-ass is worth that much threads. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
A subject that never seems to grow old.
i also never have dinner dates to see if we are compatible. Originally Posted by ninasastri
To be clear: I meant paid dinner dates not a meet and greet type thing.