2017 Dipshit of the year poll

I thinck there should be a co-DOTY and the award would go to StnadinShit.
I thinck there should be a co-DOTY and the award would go to StnadinShit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

oh Professor Shithead has already won amateur dipshit of 2017! lol.

I thinck there should be a co-DOTY and the award would go to StnadinShit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
funny you guys should mention this. I just updated the deplorable list.

I have assup & sis tied for 1st place the deplorable ranking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Quote:

I have assup & sis tied for 1st place the deplorable ranking. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

well it's obvious we've been colluding .. right!!!

bahhaaaaaaaa

all the professor needs to do is turn pro and post all 2018 and he's the 2018 DIPSHIT!

bahahaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Quote:

well it's obvious we've been colluding .. right!!!

bahhaaaaaaaa

all the professor needs to do is turn pro and post all 2018 and he's the 2018 DIPSHIT!

bahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So what’s with the scuttlebut that the “winner” has to have over 50% of the vote? I thought this was a “popularity” contest. Most votes wins it. A clarification is needed here commissioner.
So what’s with the scuttlebut that the “winner” has to have over 50% of the vote? I thought this was a “popularity” contest. Most votes wins it. A clarification is needed here commissioner. Originally Posted by bambino

the winner wins who has the most votes.

bahgahahaaaa

it's down to assup and sissy ... oh the DRAMA!! BAHHAAAA

let the true dipshit of eccie win!!!

vote early, vote often!!
the winner wins who has the most votes.

bahgahahaaaa

it's down to assup and sissy ... oh the DRAMA!! BAHHAAAA

let the true dipshit of eccie win!!!

vote early, vote often!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Agreed, they’re both in the two minute “drill”!
So what’s with the scuttlebut that the “winner” has to have over 50% of the vote? I thought this was a “popularity” contest. Most votes wins it. A clarification is needed here commissioner. Originally Posted by bambino
if assup got 51% of the vote, he would be in effect the undisputed DOTY other wise, its just a plurality of the votes; disputed DOTY.
if assup got 51% of the vote, he would be in effect the undisputed DOTY other wise, its just a plurality of the votes; disputed DOTY. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, this isn’t a POTUS election. It’s a Dipshit poll. Most votes wins. It’s in the Dipshit constitution. Just relax. Yssup will “win” his 5th and unprecedented title.
Dilbert, this isn’t a POTUS election. It’s a Dipshit poll. Most votes wins. It’s in the Dipshit constitution. Just relax. Yssup will “win” his 5th and unprecedented title. Originally Posted by bambino
Especially after he does his version of " Box 13 " to make SURE he gets his 5th, shit-stained crown !!!! Wonder if those " found-at-the-last-minute " ballots will all have the same hand writing ( written by the same person ) on them but with names of long gone cemetery dwellers like they found in Starr County Texas during Lyin Lyndon's 1948 U.S. Senate election ? Straight outta the dumbascrap play book on how to steal an election ! Just ask Al Franken.
In the past, the second place vote getter would be the " Vice-DOTY so that if the winning DOTY ( top vote getter ) isn't capable of " manning his post " then there is a ready replacement !
  • R.M.
  • 12-29-2017, 03:26 AM
Standing Stupid sure is trying. Can't you give him the cant fix stupid award?

I have assup & sis tied for 1st place the deplorable ranking. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Isn't that .... "despicable"?
....if the winning DOTY ( top vote getter ) isn't capable of " manning his post " then there is a ready replacement ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
AssUp would automatically be replaced if that's the standard ....

Wyd am I reading? Dilbert ya owe me one..

Fuk.. annie