Some Texans Have Prepared a Petition to Secede from the USA

It all makes perfect sense now!

OH I WISH IB IN THE LAND OF COTTON...
DIPSHIT OF THE YEARS PLUMB ROTTEN
WHIRLAWAY! WHIRLAWAY! WHIRLAWAY! DICKS IN HIS HAND!

IN DIXIELAND WHERE IBS FROM
THE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING DUMB...

what a fucking redneck dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is amazing isn't it?

I never actually thought I would meet an unrepentant Confederate sympathizer.

I just thought they showed up on 60 Minutes at Klan rallies back in the 70s and 80s. I did not know they still showed up in public forums.

I don't have any forebears that made slaves of black people. We didn't get here until after WWII.

Maybe there were some ancient Celts from the time before the Romans that had slaves, but those were other Celts they enslaved - usually war prisoners.

Not quite the same as keeping slaves based on race is it?

But I have already said that I have no problem stating that slave profiteering NYers did wrong. Now let's see you write something similar about Southerners.

Or do you not agree? Do you think slavery was OK, as your ancestors practiced it? Can we at least get you to admit that it wasn't?

Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're still being a pretentious prick, ExNYer. You continue to be willfully blind and ignorant, and your pretentiousness is founded on ignorance. Own your history, bitch!

The Irish and the Atlantic slave trade http://www.historyireland.com/volumes/volume15/issue3/features/?id=164

Was not born nor raised in the South, and my forebears wore Yankee blue fighting against the Stars and Bars.
Was not born nor raised in the South, and my forebears wore Yankee blue fighting against the Stars and Bars. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Bullshit. You've spent this whole thread defending the Confederacy. And you have spent much of the thread blaming everyone on earth for slavery except the Confederacy. Now we're supposed to believe you're some kind of bluecoat all along?

And when are you going to own your history, bitch? Or is it just everyone else that is at fault, but not you or your family?

By the way, thank you for copying my phrase "Own your history, bitch". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

But you should try to be original once in a while, though I suspect that is beyond you. Hence, all the cutting and pasting.

You know, we've been in Texas since those days, but never supported assholes like IBLynching. What a fucking redneck dipshit.
It is amazing isn't it?

I never actually thought I would meet an unrepentant Confederate sympathizer.

I just thought they showed up on 60 Minutes at Klan rallies back in the 70s and 80s. I did not know they still showed up in public forums. Originally Posted by ExNYer
IsNYer, No it is not amazing that you are a IGNORANT CUNT. Thats what we expect.....fucker

This is for you bitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBVFdZS0kY
No it is not amazing that you are a IGNORANT CUNT. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Says the guy who has a cunt in his avatar.

Now there's stupidity for you.
  • Old-T
  • 11-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Was not born nor raised in the South, and my forebears wore Yankee blue fighting against the Stars and Bars.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you hate your family and adopted a love of the Confederacy of your own free will. You weren't brainwashed by your history, you decided to support the concepts of slavery and your feelings towards blacks all on your own.

Not sure that speaks any better for you.
Yeah, that's a great avatar. Doubt he's ever been close to anything like that. My guess is that either his gut or walker gets in the way. Maybe both.
So you hate your family and adopted a love of the Confederacy of your own free will. You weren't brainwashed by your history, you decided to support the concepts of slavery and your feelings towards blacks all on your own.

Not sure that speaks any better for you. Originally Posted by Old-T
again. This DIPSHIT is a total waste of time. Only a matter of time until he, too, is rejected and ignored by right thinking Americans on ECCIE.

Let him EAT SHIT!
  • Old-T
  • 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=ChoomCzar;1051909889]

Typical liberal......he never read anything about the beverage industry before making his original post regarding MD20/20.....bumwine.com! I'm sure they follow that one in the beverage industry! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

There's a liberal for you, he doesn't read and he doesn't think......he only feels....liberal beliefs aren't based on objective facts because to them facts are subjective, but FEELINGS are real! They FEEL good about their masters/owners so they believe whatever their masters/owners tell them to believe.....you don't reason with liberals, you can only ridicule them or defeat them........

Originally Posted by Old-farT
The only irrefutable conclusions we can all draw from your posts, Marshall, is that you do indeed know MD20/20 very, very well and intimately. And probably had a reacquaintance with a bottle or three today as you wrote this.

Assup wanders dick in hand, his spastic sphincter, spouting shit and "Dixieland"! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what a surprise. Another misquote. Pity you haven't been banned.

Bullshit. You've spent this whole thread defending the Confederacy. And you have spent much of the thread blaming everyone on earth for slavery except the Confederacy. Now we're supposed to believe you're some kind of bluecoat all along?

And when are you going to own your history, bitch? Or is it just everyone else that is at fault, but not you or your family?

By the way, thank you for copying my phrase "Own your history, bitch". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

But you should try to be original once in a while, though I suspect that is beyond you. Hence, all the cutting and pasting.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wrong again, you pretentious prick. Spent this entire thread telling you you are a dumb, ignorant fuck, ExNYer -- not defending the Confederacy!

Check this out, and note the date, you pretentious prick.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=956872&postcount=27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Reg...nteer_Infantry

Not sure that speaks any better for you. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's you lefty-loons that are the ignorant bunch, Old-goaT. You ignorant fucks hypocritically deny the North's role in perpetuating slavery. Those New York banker types profited off of slave labor. For over 200 years, New York had slaves introduced a slave market into the city and traded slaves publicly. Massachusetts textile merchants and workers profited off of slave labor in the South. New England rum runners profited from the cane product harvested by slaves in the Caribbean. Those tainted "profits" helped make the New England seaboard a vigorous, commercial success -- and those ill-begot commercial profits continued to pour into the North even after the first guns at Ft Sumter quit firing in 1861.

So the next time you ignorant fucks want to pretentiously peer down your condescending noses at the South, you damn well better wipe the shit off your own noses so you doesn't block your view of reality.
It's no surprise, take no pity, Assup’s spastic sphincter's still spouting shitty! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

• Old-T
  • 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM
It's you lefty-loons that are the ignorant bunch, Old-goaT. You ignorant fucks hypocritically deny the North's role in perpetuating slavery. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong, as usual, IB. You cannot find a single place I have denied any such thing. I just don't create a delusional would in my head where I try to argue the Confederates were the good guys.

All were guilty, some (Southerners mostly) were substantially more guilty.