How about them Buccos!!!!!!

... A nice VICTORY today! ... Raise the Jolly Rodger!

A good early test against the orange birds...
Crikey! The last two World Series finals that our lads Won
were against the Orioles.

#### Salty
I just hope they don't disappoint, by starting out good and being in last place by the all-star break. which seems to be a pattern with them.
I just hope they don't disappoint, by starting out good and being in last place by the all-star break. which seems to be a pattern with them. Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
agreed..... im happy they seem to be a much better basll club right now but im not getting my hopes up until mid to late july. its a long ass season
agreed..... im happy they seem to be a much better basll club right now but im not getting my hopes up until mid to late july. its a long ass season Originally Posted by chizzy
On one hand, they are off to a great start - but on the other hand they have played two suck ass teams to start the year

the orioles will be a better test

I do believe they are improved - but the season outcome will rest on health. It is a long year and teams need to stay healthy to compete
On one hand, they are off to a great start - but on the other hand they have played two suck ass teams to start the year

the orioles will be a better test

I do believe they are improved - but the season outcome will rest on health. It is a long year and teams need to stay healthy to compete Originally Posted by berryberry
The Bucs got hit pretty hard with injuries last year. But after the all star break they went with their youngsters. They got invaluable experience. They are deeper this year. Taylor and Chapman are great additions. Some good young arms working their way up. Tremar Johnson looks like a stud, he’s only 19 but might be here later this year. We’ll see. If their better players stay healthy, I’m guessing 83 wins.
The Bucs really shit the bed in the 10th inning. Bases loaded with nobody out. One run on a walk. SMH
Had em all the way!!!!! they must have stranded at least 10 but pulled it out!!
... Too Right! ... A nice Win in extra time... Raise It!

### Salty
Raise it!!! They’re winning ugly, but winning!!!!!
... Nice to see our lads once again come alive late-on...
Ten games so far and the Pirates have Won 8 of them! ...

#### Salty
Not the prettiest of wins, but taking 2 of 3 from a very good Baltimore team is a good sign
My arms getting tired of raising the Jolly Rodger. 9/2. Keller gets back on track. 2earned runs, 9Ks. Chapman’s a beast.
Well, as I said in Bednar last outing, he ain’t right. Damn shame. On to Philly.
... Another day of rest... Good to re-group after Tuesday's
last-inning DISASTER! ... Just some bad breaks there.
Great thing about yer baseball is that a new game comes almost
every day... With another chance to WIN! ...

#### Salty
... Done in by a number of homers... ... But there's hope
on the horizon tomorrow... Ya know... THIS 5-0 loss was the
first one where our lads weren't competitive... So no worrys.

... AYE! ... Have the cutlass at the ready! Win number Ten!

### Salty