Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

I think so. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
And yet you posted here...

Let the lefties and righties have their playground. In between hunting for providers for three minutes of pleasure the ability to come here to get distracted from our 2 1/2 inches of dangling death and raise hell with each other over the scourge of current US politics is cheap infotainment.

Tis the season and all...so be charitable!

lol

You are a premiere "ass", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and your every vote proves it! Check your Party's symbol, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
SURE, CORPY... THATS NOT YOU MEANT!

We can ALL read your post, talking about how my "ass" is burnt. You're not describing my party affiliation. You're coming on to me and I'm getting a little frightened for my personal safety.

You continue to talk about men's asses.

Your aggressive gay behavior is going to get you in a lot of trouble down at the mine shaft!

Meanwhile, I'll ask you again to leave my ass out of your conversation, you ignorant gay fuck doll wannabe!

• CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 10:09 AM
SURE, CORPY... THATS NOT YOU MEANT!

We can ALL read your post, talking about how my "ass" is burnt. You're not describing my party affiliation. You're coming on to me and I'm getting a little frightened for my personal safety.

You continue to talk about men's asses.

Your aggressive gay behavior is going to get you in a lot of trouble down at the mine shaft!

Meanwhile, I'll ask you again to leave my ass out of your conversation, you ignorant gay fuck doll wannabe!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm pretty sure IB would have a bright future in Pittsburgh , seemingly, most of the members there know quite a bit about locating, and introducing strangers to gay players, one in particular, "shittypants" is Bimbo's ATF .... right up IB's alley ... so to speak .............................. .............................. ....
Dial 1800 RC-DATO. He'll lick yer asshole like a fudge sickle. Originally Posted by bambino

Damn Bambi, I wasn't aware In Bred Hankering was into that. Personal experience? Wow IB the asshole licker.
Damn Bambi, I wasn't aware In Bred Hankering was into that. Personal experience? Wow IB the asshole licker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biggie Rat, WTF are you talking about? You're a dumb ass too, right? You review the same girls several times. At least you're CBJ. Thats safety. You're buddy JC licks assholes. Not so Safe.
you're still obsessing I see ....how's your "tool" search going today dildo?

have you PMed anyone your favorite question today....

Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
Biggie Rat, WTF are you talking about? You're a dumb ass too, right? You review the same girls several times. At least you're CBJ. Thats safety. You're buddy JC licks assholes. Not so Safe. Originally Posted by bambino

Jerry's boy is into the asshole licking at least it was clean in the shower. On your knees and lick it Bambi.
Jerry's boy is into the asshole licking at least it was clean in the shower. On your knees and lick it Bambi. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I dont lick assholes, do you? Cmon Biggie, tell the truth. You're a butt hole licker. All rats do.
Holy shit, Bambi. You're as big a shit smearer as Corpy! Gets you signing the high notes.

Bet you get wood every time you hear a toilet flush.

Do you travel the Hershey Highway often?

And why do you keep asking male ECCIE members for CIM?

I guess you're TOTALLY out of the Water Closet now, Pissant!
I dont lick assholes, do you? Cmon Biggie, tell the truth. You're a butt hole licker. All rats do. Originally Posted by bambino

Bull shit Jerry trained you well lick the asshole and suck the shit off his dick after he pounded your ass...
Now we've got EDdie the Limpdick Lardass trying to get in on the bumpghazi fest.

Nope.

Go home fat boy. You didn't get picked this time.

PIGHow's "you're" forum doing?
Look, I'll meet you anytime, anywhere. We'll put it on You Tube for the folks on Eccie. They won't be shocked that you're a pathetic wimp. You game? Pissant? I'm all in. Originally Posted by bambino
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

You're a BAAAAD. MAAAAANNN!!!!