Tucker Carlson reports

Lemony gonna save us all , ignorance is bliss
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2020, 08:36 AM
Lemon and Cuomo need to shut up - they are denying the DPST marxist vilent revolution narrative.

The more the DPST and LSM enable rioting and looting - the less support they have from law abiding people in america.

and - the anarchists who are well organized - and immediately head for places where incidents occur to start riots - won't support Biden regardless - they want the enitre country burned and anew violent marxist revolution and control. The DPST's think they can control their OBLM/antiFa pets - they are mistaken.

it will take a Trump victory nov 3 - and calling out the national Guard to respond to the planned riots over a Trump victory - to put these violent criminals down and into jails where they belong - permanently.

One thing to count on - as H.. made it clear - the DPST's regard the oval office as their right - regardless of the vote - and will enable nation wide riots and looting if Biden loses - and also if Biden wins to help install harris as POTUS. harris is a dyed in the wool marxist - in league with the plan for violent revolution and destruction of representative democracy in America.

Prepare for a DPST enabled Civil war Nov 4 - regardless of outcome.
Lemony gonna save us all , ignorance is bliss Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Lemon and Cuomo need to shut up - they are denying the DPST marxist vilent revolution narrative. Originally Posted by oeb11

Lemon want his name pronounced as Le'mon
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2020, 09:13 AM
elitist, entitled, marxist DPST talking head.
Tucker tonight is opening with the Dems urging Joey Corn in his Poop Biden to not debate Trump. i wonder why? ah the Dems will claim it's not to give Trump an opportunity to appeal to his base.

the truth is they know Joey is a fucking retard and Trump will wipe the floor with him. they are afraid of Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-says-b...183645860.html

Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she didn't think there should be any 2020 presidential debates because President Donald Trump would "probably act in a way that is beneath the dignity of the presidency."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States," Pelosi told reporters on Thursday.

Roughly an hour later, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden reiterated his commitment to debating Trump: "I'm going to be a fact-checker on the floor."

The first 2020 presidential debate of three is scheduled next month on September 29.

you go Joe! man up and take on Evil Lord Trump. i dare you.

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA
looks like the pressure is on biden!!! will he or will he not! lol!

can't believe the dems are in knots over this.
looks like the pressure is on biden!!! will he or will he not! lol!

can't believe the dems are in knots over this. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
they nominated a retard named Biden. of course they are in knots over it. now they are stuck with it .. unless he drowns in a bowl of chicken soup in Mary Hartman's basement ..

BAHHAAAA
they nominated a retard named Biden. of course they are in knots over it. now they are stuck with it .. unless he drowns in a bowl of chicken soup in Mary Hartman's basement ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

didn't know mcconnel had surgery on his arm. what happened?
He was jerking off and got tendinitis.

Or maybe it was an injury suffered sucking up to the Chineses commies, strained his arm trying to uncouple his lips from some Chinese corporate bootay.

Poor WSND’s!
can Maalox cure butt cramps?

asking for TSmokies at the GH on I45 ..

his ares is locked up and he can't service anymore ..

please help!!

! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider