SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

So that's going to be your new motto, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Originally, it was actually posed as a question and not as a statement, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: "So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?"

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No scat for brains, it means you have been talking to yourself for going on for two months. Chicken dick the idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are HIJACKING CJOHNNY54 thread? Probably stole his $$ too, Corpy.
You truly don't get it, do you. Sad. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's easy to see that you're a lying hypocrite, Old-THUMPER.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a moron who believes you've been abducted and subjugated to the will of intellectually superior cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Are HIJACKING CJOHNNY54 thread? Probably stole his $$ too, Corpy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Typical, gay response from an unusually twisted individual.
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 07:58 AM
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=270 Originally Posted by Old-T
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=269

Typical, gay response from an unusually twisted individual. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 08:08 AM
I tried. Sadly, you seem to fit the small percentage of people who don't want to be shown a better way. You revel in your misery and blame everyone else. Enjoy being the spittoon of life.
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 08:10 AM
By the way, you have closed the gap to LESS THAN 400! You can do it! Too bad those posts are likely to contain little more than phlegm unless you mend your ways.
Isn't that what JDIdiot teaches as Whassamatta U?

You know, their mascot is the Dipshit and school colors are RED and NECK?
I tried. Sadly, you seem to fit the small percentage of people who don't want to be shown a better way. You revel in your misery and blame everyone else. Enjoy being the spittoon of life. Originally Posted by Old-T
A lying, hypocritical troll, such as yourself, Old-THUMPER, couldn't show someone how to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

By the way, you have closed the gap to LESS THAN 400! You can do it! Too bad those posts are likely to contain little more than phlegm unless you mend your ways. Originally Posted by Old-T
Why does a number on SHMB make a pathetic troll like you piddle in your panties, Old-THUMPER?

Isn't that what JDIdiot teaches as Whassamatta U?

You know, their mascot is the Dipshit and school colors are RED and NECK?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're a queer cock-sucker.
It's easy to see that you're a lying hypocrite, Old-THUMPER.

You're a moron who believes you've been abducted and subjugated to the will of intellectually superior cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a moron who has emoticons talk to you and provides answers to them.
I'm a dick smoking moron who has emoticons talk to you and provides answers to them. : Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 06:43 PM
Why does a number on SHMB make a pathetic troll like you piddle in your panties, Old-THUMPER? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As usual you are so far off the mark it is laughable. There isn't anything special about your number of posts, it is all about the absurd reaction you have. Watching you self-immolate is the same kind of gratuitous fun people get by watching old three stooges films--only you are far stupider.
As usual you are so far off the mark it is laughable. There isn't anything special about your number of posts, it is all about the absurd reaction you have. Watching you self-immolate is the same kind of gratuitous fun people get by watching old three stooges films--only you are far stupider. Originally Posted by Old-T
Poor Old-Trollop the politically correct US Government spy wanna be... Old-Trollops insignificance is eating him away... Quit watching the 3 Stooges and relax... Here you go... You are Welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9JIDgLPsUo