best booty on eccie

talking Houston baby....land of the big laying pipe miners.....lol j/k....where rockets blast off and im not talking about no space ships.
Heard mixed things about there so I dunno lol but...... here's a few of my butt/booty
I hope the 2nd was okay to post :/
Taylor Monroe of Dallas I have the best booty on eccie.
So who won best booty on eccie anyways? This tread might go on till next year before a decision is made?
my booty...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4k.jpg (47.9 KB, 588 views)
You’ll get no argument here Mona and feels as good as it looks J
we are ALL winners...lol

Booties of eccie rock!!!
Just thought I'd put my pic
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMAG0748[1].jpg (72.2 KB, 538 views)
Just an opinion, but I think a lot of you get "big" and "nice" mixed up.

I for one find a big ole ass with tons of "hail damage" very unappealing. And with the way most of these Ladies photshop out everything but size, what you often get is just that.

We are often hesitant to use the term "fat", but in reality, that's all a lot of these women are.

I could care less what a women looks like in a pair of designer jeans, I care what she looks like when they come off. When there is enough cottage cheese to require a "refrigerate after opening" tag, thats too much.

But there must be a market for big butts, because there are a LOT of them out there.
  • Trey
  • 12-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Just an opinion, but I think a lot of you get "big" and "nice" mixed up.

I for one find a big ole ass with tons of "hail damage" very unappealing. And with the way most of these Ladies photshop out everything but size, what you often get is just that.

We are often hesitant to use the term "fat", but in reality, that's all a lot of these women are.

I could care less what a women looks like in a pair of designer jeans, I care what she looks like when they come off. When there is enough cottage cheese to require a "refrigerate after opening" tag, thats too much.

But there must be a market for big butts, because there are a LOT of them out there. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I dont think we are confused some of us just like different things. I can go for a big nice ass and a shapely proportionate ass. Some of us only like one thing and keep going back to that one thing.

just for you. I have to admit she does have a nice ass.
Sorry, this ones gotta go too...CC
And that is exactly what she looks like in person.
Different people like different things Jackie. I understand the Photoshop comment but other than that everybody is attracted to different types. For instance Cherokee d Ass doesn't do anything once so ever for me and I think her ass is entirely too big bit do you know how many guys want to hit that lol. It's a preference thing.
here is my best shots.....
Try klovve from Austin....

sixx
C'mon Dallas, I already removed this once in post #24...CC