Daughter of Random Thoughts

Looking forward to it already!

Speaking of football, here's a question for you.

In which year did Coventry City FC last win the FA Cup?
Originally Posted by Exchequer
I'd have to Google it
I'd have to Google it Originally Posted by Baconman

Well the joke's on me, 1987.
There is a whole lot of happiness also here, but you aren't seeing it yet. Get you an encounter or pay up for some premium access and there's a whole other world to see, like the details of my last photo shoot! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Oh i jump in the pool occasionally but it's been a while. Heart surgery and other crap, then covid. But thinking the nwa pool is looking very tempting for a skinny dip again.
I believe the jealousy angle would be overly optimistic opinion of the cheerleaders. I believe the correct response would be disdainful appearances of self promotion. You know another Deadly Sin is Vanity. I'll get off the pulpit and let the sinners sin. Originally Posted by Baconman
Reminds me of the movie "The Devil's Advocate".....
We have another multiple handled person amongst us.
So how many does that make
I kinda have a pet peeve when I see a lady post a threAD and another woman high jacks it.
I kinda have a pet peeve when I see a lady post a threAD and another woman high jacks it. Originally Posted by Sam454
Sadly it happens on a high rate no real penalty but a hand slap.
People glow differently when they get 7-8 hours of quality sleep.
People glow differently when they get 7-8 hours of quality sleep. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Totally! The glow..vibrant! The soul.. happier. The energy..Bursting with ebullience! Enjoy guapo
Ooooh el guapo...PTH...
Totally! The glow..vibrant! The soul.. happier. The energy..Bursting with ebullience! Enjoy guapo Originally Posted by Zenovia
Gracias guapa! Still glowing since our last visit 🤯
PHP Code:
Thanks sweetheartI just got all the PHP code I needed to see!  MUAHMUAHMUAH
Totally! The glow..vibrant! The soul.. happier. The energy..Bursting with ebullience! Enjoy guapo Originally Posted by Zenovia
So that’s your secret!!

On another note, CPAP machines blow!

On another note, CPAP machines blow! Originally Posted by austin88998833
They do blow and changed my life.