NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Aaron Hernandez Gangsta as Fuck LOL
Fucked his whole career up just signed a contract
I guess 40 Million can take you out of the Hood, but it can't take the Hood out of you...

image.jpg
Aaron Hernandez denied bail..... TWICE.
Hood ratz is gonna be hood ratz
Dumb ass hood rats are hoes think before you type that shit
Are we going to be setting up the new league anytime soon?
Are we going to be setting up the new league anytime soon? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don & Satin? What say y'all?????
This is gonna be Satin's baby this year, he will be making the calls. I'm the David Stern in this situation, and he's Adam Sliver.

I will still be assisting, and most likely helping him with one of the many challenges and tough-decision making he will be forced to make, as commissioner.
Dumb ass hood rats are hoes think before you type that shit Originally Posted by jstone420
I nominate jstone420 for public relations.
This is about football save that other shit you talking about
Another one gets arrested that makes I think twenty nine NFL players arrested since the Super Bowl

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indianapoli...ry?id=19533059
  • Trey
  • 06-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Draft order should be by last years rankings. First goes first last goes last then the new folks. Guess we got a while to figure all that out anyway. Wonder how many will come back for this year.
Are you saying that who ever finished in first place last year should draft first this year????

If so, fuck that noise, first place finisher always draft last...that's if we are doing a keeper league.

If not, a random draft order should be in place again.