NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

fuck that nonsense......start from scratch or do it without me.......if I want to give my money away, I will go see a hooktard.......ijs
Dumb ass hood rats are hoes think before you type that shit Originally Posted by jstone420
So what makes you think Arron is not a ho!
Everybody in the nfl that has tatoos doesn't make them a hood rat. Hell yeah that shit was weak what he did
If his arron is found to have done it he should get the needle
What if Aaron has been killing people for years, but only bad guys like Dexter Morgan? Then what?...He should be praised.

#FreeHernandez
That dude is going to stay in jail he know something. Technology is a muthafucker this dont look good at all
When the time comes, I'm in for Fantasy Football. I will kick everyone's ass again this year no matter where I am in the draft. Just give me some notice so I can get out from under the Sugar Baby, 2 strippers, 3 Asian massage gals and a few other hooktards thrown in from time to time for good measure. Can't do it on August 24 or 31 however. August 24 I have my big money league and Aug 31 I will be at a College Football game. I suggest the Tuesday before the season starts. or the Friday after the last pre season game.
When the time comes, I'm in for Fantasy Football. . Originally Posted by Daddio
I would not mind being in an Eccie league. We could go in for one of the free NFL fantasy football set ups.
Football Motherfuckers! Cowboys/Fish Lezgo.
Who is setting it up and sending out the invites?
  • Trey
  • 08-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Woulda been cool if they let tony play he said he wanted to.
790 new lineup.

What do you think about the new line up on 790 am. I think it is great putting clanton and zeirline together since they are the only ones on that station with any real talent. Plus you can listen to 610 in the morning and just download the 790 podcast.
Agree with you 10000% Zeirline is the only real motherfucker on sports radio here, he doesn't beat around the bush and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Particularly when he bashes 610, I love his rants about that station. And as far as talking football, he does a really good job of explaining the game and how things work.

Not a fan of 610, too much deep throating of the Texans, all the shows with the Texans coaches and players are pointless, hardly ever bring up anything worth talking about. Outside of the Texans, Vandameer and lopez, Metlzer, all annoying as Fuck imo. And John McClain is the only guy that they bring in for football analysis LoL. I like the general and all, cool dude, and tells great Fucking stories, would sound like a great guy to have a beer with, but I'd rather listen to any one of the other stations for football talks/scoops.

I prefer 1560, love humor and entertainment, and they just shoot the shit on that station, they don't give a fuck. John Harris is my favorite guy to listen to.
Outside of the Texans, Vandameer and lopez, Metlzer, all annoying as Fuck imo. And John McClain is the only guy that they bring in for football analysis LoL. Originally Posted by TheDon

Agree that Vandameer and Lopez are annoying as hell. John McClain is o.k. but is no match for Lance. On draft day tweets Lance was calling out all the picks correctly while John missing on every one. The best thing I liked about Lance was when he use to have his father on the day after a game to explain things. Best show ever in Houston.