Ben Carson ain't a brain surgeon anymore.

• DSK
  • 10-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Notice how EKIM uses the WE1911 " explanation" for his idiocy ! He's worse than a cat in a sand box . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you referring to Ekim008, now known as IvaBiggen? He is such a dumb motherfucker that he thinks Kansas is full of mountains!!!
Ekim started this thread to see if he could "punk" himself and it worked.
Air ball! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know all about those. Find that 777 yet?
Ekim started this thread to see if he could "punk" himself and it worked. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ekim did not start the thread idiots. Fucking wingers .
Ekim did not start the thread idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ooops! Musta been ekim's evil twin, i'va minidick.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Moron, always wanting a peek at someone's junk.
You fucking morons showed your true colors, I thought it was funny. You have been punked by i'va

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Is this one of those wellendowed it was a joke all along lines.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Moron, always wanting a peek at someone's junk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He sent me a PM requesting a shot of my junk. Sick bastard.
He sent me a PM requesting a shot of my junk. Sick bastard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
no he didn't and you know it liar boy.

you live is a sick fantasy world where you imagine that anyone even paid hookers want to see your junk. like mrs. asshole licker (wonderful honorific isn't it) mrs. woombtard doesn't want to see your junk. how much do you pay her to see it?
Is this one of those wellendowed it was a joke all along lines. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Did you read what I wrote, or just started slinging shit like the rest of the morons? The last line should have been a giveaway for anyone .
He sent me a PM requesting a shot of my junk. Sick bastard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I here you and Ekim open up a new glory hole in Kansas,
Did anyone else just think it was hilarious to see biggen post "he's not a brain surgeon anymore" That cracks me up. IT's ok biggie, nobody expected you to match wits with a brain surgeon, but you did live up to the funny I have come to adore.
Did you read what I wrote, or just started slinging shit like the rest of the morons? The last line should have been a giveaway for anyone . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sure.... its okay WE we got it, it was a joke.........
I here you and Ekim open up a new glory hole in Kansas, Originally Posted by gary5912
Is that your idea of a job application?
Did anyone else just think it was hilarious to see biggen post "he's not a brain surgeon anymore" That cracks me up. IT's ok biggie, nobody expected you to match wits with a brain surgeon, but you did live up to the funny I have come to adore. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
OP was (Ben Carson ain't a brain surgeon anymore) , however you ain't a rocket scientist.