ww

Biggest.Douche.Ever. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Don't be so hard on yourself.
"I know you are but what am I?" Typical moronic playground response, KarlMarxRoxny.

You truly are as dumb as I think you are. Sad. Truly sad.
"I know you are but what am I?" Typical moronic playground response, KarlMarxRoxny.

You truly are as dumb as I think you are. Sad. Truly sad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So put me on ignore COF. Why do you keep reading my posts? I thought you were having so much fun??

LOL
Your stupidity makes me laugh. I know it is unhealthy to enjoy the ravings of the mentally deficient, but it's funny.

You truly are as dumb as I think you are. Sad. Truly sad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your stupidity makes me laugh. I know it is unhealthy to enjoy the ravings of the mentally deficient, but it's funny.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh so first it was so sad, now it's so funny.

Do you have any idea how full of shit you are?

I hope you die soon too. (joke)

LOL! It only gets funnier! Keep it up, KarlMarxRoxny!

LOL! It only gets funnier! Keep it up, KarlMarxRoxny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your blaring hypocrisy? Yea it is pretty funny.

COG: this is what constitutes the left in the Sandbox. No ideas...just homosexual humor and death wishes.

They are beyond pathetic. Like their union thug buddies in Lansing this week...chanting "I'am gonna kill you" ...they see nothing wrong with violence against those these disagree.

MarxNoSmarts is their pack leader. He is often boasting of his violent attitudes.
You are a sick individual. I think your first step in recovery needs to be an admission of just how sick you are. Then you need to move out of your mother's basement and get a life. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What do you expect, after all he is from California. Notice he say's he's from the United States of California? Must be the special grass he's smoking.
COG: this is what constitutes the left in the Sandbox. No ideas...just homosexual humor and death wishes.

They are beyond pathetic. Like their union thug buddies in Lansing this week...chanting "I'am gonna kill you" ...they see nothing wrong with violence against those these disagree. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1.
He is an illegal living in California. He boasts that he collects unemployment while earning income. He boasts how he doesn't pay taxes. He boasts how he wants the destruction of America. He boasts how he is leaving the US to live someplace else. He is a low life, with no life.

I am sure the reality of his actual world is pathetic. But this is the internet and we will never know the truth about him.
Allright! You all can read the rules here as well as I can. If you can't play here by those extremely minimal rules please let me know.
Wave, you've got mail. satexasguy, so do you.

This one is closed