ginsburg released from hospital - gallbladder treatment

You haven't been to enough hospitals and nursing homes. There are people in very bad shape literally crying out for death.

Let's stop virtue signalling. Ruth and her psychotic supporters are making an old woman work until her last breathe. It didn't and doesn't have to be that way. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I spent my career in hospitals. Had two Grandparents in nursing homes. I’m well aware of those environments. She should have retired during Obama’s reign. She isn’t up to it. Just like Biden.
She isn't smart enough to know to resign, which makes it even more scary when you realize the same applies to any matter brought before the Supreme Court ..... she isn't now, nor has she ever been, smart enough to make correct decisions regarding those matters ..... but come hell or high water she is determined to outlast Trump ..... can she make it another five years?.....
No way she makes it until 2025.
She isn't smart enough to know to resign, which makes it even more scary when you realize the same applies to any matter brought before the Supreme Court ..... she isn't now, nor has she ever been, smart enough to make correct decisions regarding those matters ..... but come hell or high water she is determined to outlast Trump ..... can she make it another five years?..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
She was smart enough. Her ego wouldn't let her go. I heard Obama personally pleaded for her to resign so she could be replaced. But when you have women telling her she's god like and "let's make a movie of your life", you stop thinking with the big head and start being convinced of your own importance and immortality.
You haven't been to enough hospitals and nursing homes. There are people in very bad shape literally crying out for death.

Let's stop virtue signalling. Ruth and her psychotic supporters are making an old woman work until her last breathe. It didn't and doesn't have to be that way. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Her supporters are a bunch of assholes and xxxxxxs.
She was smart enough. Her ego wouldn't let her go. I heard Obama personally pleaded for her to resign so she could be replaced. But when you have women telling her she's god like and "let's make a movie of your life", you stop thinking with the big head and start being convinced of your own importance and immortality. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So the great Obama couldn't convince her or the Olympic Committee when he put the prestige of the Presidency on the line?
No way she makes it until 2025. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

she says she'll retire at 90, like justice stevens did.

she's 87. so... 3 more years.
Like her or not, you got to admit she’s one tough old broad.
  • oeb11
  • 05-08-2020, 08:52 AM
JS - agreed - and she will not retire while she can function as a SC justice.

Question is - if she is incapacitated physically or mentally - will she retire - the DPST faction obviously does not want tht - they are desperate to get a liberal elected in 2020 to replace her with a long term liberal aactivist justice.

Pray the Senate stays conservative and can fend off the liberals if Biden (9 really the VP will be POTUS) is elected.
Like her or not, you got to admit she’s one tough old broad. Originally Posted by Jackie S
JS - agreed - and she will not retire while she can function as a SC justice.

Question is - if she is incapacitated physically or mentally - will she retire - the DPST faction obviously does not want tht - they are desperate to get a liberal elected in 2020 to replace her with a long term liberal aactivist justice.

Pray the Senate stays conservative and can fend off the liberals if Biden (9 really the VP will be POTUS) is elected. Originally Posted by oeb11
We are allowed to see what they want us to see. Remember recently when she fell asleep during the state of the union speech? When Ginsberg was publicly interviewed and dropped off considerably as the interview went on?

She's getting the best possible care. She can't perform at a high level anymore. Let the old girl go. Give her and the court some dignity.
"I'm fully aware of what is going on, if I don't fall asleep during arguments".

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
"I'm fully aware of what is going on, if I don't fall asleep during arguments".

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Imagine a debate between Ruthy and Joe "Finger Bang" Biden....vs.