Hunter Biden Frequents Archibald's and Does Blow in the Back!

You want a big from Budman? Originally Posted by WTF
I believe That's your scene.
https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunte...lubs-vip-room/

I love Archibald's, I have been there 5-6 times.. I wish Dallas-Fort Worth had a club like it.

so.. removing Burisma from the discussion, for which he should be in Prison, and his Daddy, to... this guy is a drug-infested Lout, fucks his dead Brother's wife, Hunter's own ex-wife races to the arms of another woman, and marries her, meanwhile Hunter knocks up another Chick who serves him with Court papers to pay child support.

if Hunter gets a Senate subpoena AND shows up.. that shit will be some good television! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He does more than that "in the back"...

Dildos and ‘Dallas’: How *****-****** Hunter Biden Chose to Relax After a Long Day on the Burisma Board

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...burisma-board/

As reported yesterday by Cassandra Fairbanks — Hunter Biden’s fondness for strip clubs continues to unfold, revelations came out on Wednesday that not only did he impregnate a DC stripper, he also had sex toys used on him by dancers at the Hustler Club in New York City.
And this is why Trump shook down a foreign country?

Give your balls a tug, pussy!
And this is why Trump shook down a foreign country? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Funny how that statement is losing traction daily and being shown to be the false accusation that it is.

Bring on the articles of Impeachment, get a vote, and send it to the Senate!!!
https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunte...lubs-vip-room/

I love Archibald's, I have been there 5-6 times.. I wish Dallas-Fort Worth had a club like it.

so.. removing Burisma from the discussion, for which he should be in Prison, and his Daddy, to... this guy is a drug-infested Lout, fucks his dead Brother's wife, Hunter's own ex-wife races to the arms of another woman, and marries her, meanwhile Hunter knocks up another Chick who serves him with Court papers to pay child support.

if Hunter gets a Senate subpoena AND shows up.. that shit will be some good television! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It looks small from the outside. Are the girls pretty there?
And this is why Trump shook down a foreign country?

Give your balls a tug, pussy! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Why is a person from Canada so concerned about what goes on in America ASSUP??
I don't know or care what goes on in Canada and you don't either ASSUP...you're nutless nothing to tug!!
YOU FUCKING FRAUD!!
Why is a person from Canada concerned about AMERICAN politics, you ask? I haven’t seen any comments from you on the subject matter of this conversation, but such you’re such a princes of a fellow, I’ll help you figures it out.

Here the are two main reasons:

1) Everything that happens in your country’s effects Canada. Undeniables.

And

2) We don’t have enough lunatic cunts in our ECCIE forum to fucks with. You and your Raving mates, on the others hand, provide a constant stream of entertainment. Irrefutables!

I’m a fraud? Tell that to your wife! Last time I was in Texas, I gave her the big ‘berta beef infusion and she’s still screaming in delights!

LOLLING you, bumbag.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....no one cares assup

Back to Hunter...or rather the hunted.

Get him on the stand (if you can) and he breaks down like a bitch. Even the Dims have said to keep him away from a camera.
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Why is a person from Canada concerned about AMERICAN politics, you ask? I haven’t seen any comments from you on the subject matter of this conversation, but such you’re such a princes of a fellow, I’ll help you figures it out.

And

2) We don’t have enough lunatic cunts in our ECCIE forum to fucks with. You and your Raving mates, on the others hand, provide a constant stream of entertainment. Irrefutables!

I’m a fraud? Tell that to your wife! Last time I was in Texas, I gave her the big ‘berta beef infusion and she’s still screaming in delights!

LOLLING you, bumbag. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Thank you - YR! Another meaningless post and waste of bandwidth!
It looks small from the outside. Are the girls pretty there? Originally Posted by friendly fred
it is very small, sort of cylinder-shaped.. always packed. all the girls are pretty, and like all D.C. clubs, it is no cover and all nude. I remember sitting at the stage, the first song is "clothed" like at many clubs, the Dancer covered me with her dress, she was nude underneath, her pussy near my face.. it was hot, the crowd cheered loudly at that move. but the Club is "tame", no touching, well-behaved Businessmen. except for Hunter, obviously
You should go to the clubs in Monterrey, MX. When the girls start taking off their clothes the patrons go up and fondle them on stage. I'm not talking their breasts. They don't give the dancers cash until they take them to the back where they can be fucked.

If Hunter went to MX, he'd have money left for child support.
it is very small, sort of cylinder-shaped.. always packed. all the girls are pretty, and like all D.C. clubs, it is no cover and all nude. I remember sitting at the stage, the first song is "clothed" like at many clubs, the Dancer covered me with her dress, she was nude underneath, her pussy near my face.. it was hot, the crowd cheered loudly at that move. but the Club is "tame", no touching, well-behaved Businessmen. except for Hunter, obviously Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I hate small clubs but can put up with it if the girls are pretty.

Thanks for the info.

And

LOLLING you, bumbag. Originally Posted by YssupRider
Canadians should do what we tell them to do.