To all the ladies!

How bout when a lady changes locations at the last minute. Musical hotels.
I've gone to see providers that had an incall in one of those gigantic apartment complexes... and couldn't find the apartment ... called and spent half the session with her trying to figure out where I was and trying to "talk me in"...
It looks like the incident was an innocent mistake......the rest is a fucking train wreck.........drama is not a provider's friend.
.........drama is not a provider's friend. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Actually drama and providers is like me and failure... we've been together for a long time... I'm familiar with it ... wears like a worn leather jacket...
Melissa,

you have great reviews, are a gorgeous girl and I am sure that you are well intended and a sweet girl. From past reviews I understand that you are from Tulsa and recently moved to Dallas. I am sure you know already that, given the large distances and the heavy traffic involved, a general direction can take a long time to be sorted through by a customer, resulting in frustration at best and in a NCNS in most cases. Galleria is way off from Greenway, way too far to be reached from inside the loop without proper planning.
Communication is very important.
As far as my case is concerned, I understand that you could not get hold of the two references I gave you. That is OK, it happens. But if that was the case you should've told me instead of giving me the impression that I was good to go, making me go to the bank, driving 30 minutes towards town and then when calling you for your exact address, just hanging up on me and refusing to pick-up thereafter.
My time is precious, as I am sure yours is also.
So no hard feelings, but as you said, proper communication is very important.
This was a train wreck from the git-go.

Here's a suggestion. When you check in get a business card that has their address on it or just ask for the address.
Most rooms have a phone, you could call the front desk and ask after you get in your room.

There's just no excuse for not knowing where you are or being able to give precise directions to your location. If you don't know, Ask!
I spent some time with Melissa. She is worth the effort.
I spent some time with Melissa. She is worth the effort. Originally Posted by ibechill
Kind of depends on your "effort" vs results.........doesn't it.
Took a little effort. Good results
well next time she is in town I plan on making the effort. I want to play hide the salami with her.
well next time she is in town I plan on making the effort. I want to play hide the salami with her. Originally Posted by notanewbie
She's in town now.
i think my location is somewhere southwest, past the Houston city limits but if you go to sugarland you have gone to far, make a left then another left, no thats a right then another left and CONGRATULATIONS you have found me....
i think my location is somewhere southwest, past the Houston city limits but if you go to sugarland you have gone to far, make a left then another left, no thats a right then another left and CONGRATULATIONS you have found me.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That's make a left..right... so left is right right is wrong....right?
i think my location is somewhere southwest, past the Houston city limits but if you go to sugarland you have gone to far, make a left then another left, no thats a right then another left and CONGRATULATIONS you have found me.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Lol .. I am off 59, exit Montrose. Take Montrose to Jefferson, go which ever way Jefferson goes.

Then make a left at the 2 light and a right at the next light. Keep doing this till your gas gage reads 1 mile left. Assuming you have a digital gas gage.

If you don’t have a digital gas gage, don’t call. I only see men w/ digital gas gages.
Odometer=gas gage?