Askingfor pictures ???

Just put on about 5 layers like it's January in Iowa then send him a pic. When he complains make him pay to take off a layer and increase the price each round. See how bad he wants them. Originally Posted by BubbaH
Lol. I got a kick out of that.
Is he asking specifically for naughty ones, or is he trying to confirm the accuracy of the ones you have posted around? I think every guy has experienced "misleading pictures" a time or two (or a dozen), even from girls with showcases, p411 profiles, and their own personal websites. I wouldn't give away any free sugar to someone who has never donated to your business, but I wouldn't judge too harshly if a guy just wanted a candid pic to compare expectations against.
This guy has asked me the same thing both times he has inquired to meet with me- and neither time did I send them- seems like a game player to me.
This guy has asked me the same thing both times he has inquired to meet with me- and neither time did I send them- seems like a game player to me. Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
Get rid of his ass. I'm the only one who gets to play games with you lol