RIP my Luv Bug

ah yes Big C........good guy!

Also KinkyMaddy...she moved to Houston & I saw her at the mall last year.
Christy Cupps...she is back & I think is in Florida now.

And what happened to my buddy LowGear??
Luv Bug is a cute name LOL....sorry for your loss!
Thank u Sweetheart. Hit me like it just happened. Still tears me up.

I remember u... always classy when u post.
Thanks Annie yes the Aussie was Kay. Veronica was around not that long ago still or at least it seems like she was I remember her handling the raffle for you when you first started it. Time sure goes by quick lol that was probably five years ago at least. I hope they are all happy and well wherever they are...
OMG I just saw this post thanks for the shout out! I miss the good old days so much.

I just thought about RPM the other day.

I am living in Flagler Beach FL. just N of Daytona.
I keep my provider status up..just in case. But I have not seen any clients since my Roy died 3 yrs ago in Jan.

Yes I married a hobbiest and it was a wonderful thing. He treated me like a queen.
I never have to work another day in my life- if I dont want to.

BUT.... I miss the guys dammit and the excitement and the way the guys in the hobby know how to treat a lady. I dont miss the danger.

I talk to ronmet a lot. He has always been there for me in my time of need.
He visited my husband on his death bed.

The friends you make in this hobby are some of the best you will ever know.
remember native beauty? ohh defroy is still out there.. I heard from him.
Brandywine from upstate
native beauty... she also worked here. man she was cool what did ever happen to her? they used to keep in touch every year or so havent heard from that one in a while. AND veronica moore was on here? I havent talked to her in a bit.. we were very tight. but alas... life happens. they come and they go... much smaller community back then. Everyone knew each other. xxoo annie
What was the handle of the guy who had the animated gif avatar of 2 bank safes having sex ("Safe" Sex)?
ASPD, yep, its where it all started for me.
WOW. Those names do bring back memories. I do not post much but been here a while. And it seemed a lot more friendlier So many nice sexy beautiful ladies And some cool as hell ole boys. Thank y'all for bring them to the fore front of my mind. Fun times
What was the handle of the guy who had the animated gif avatar of 2 bank safes having sex ("Safe" Sex)? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I think that was it...and lowgears cockroach was funny i think that was his.
THAT WAS A FLY ON THE WALL....LOL WHO KNOWS. WELL LOWDEAR.. BUT HES NOT HERE TO TELL....ANNIE
Jesus, ASPD

I remember Lurking A LOT! As a matter of fact it took me a LONG ass time to post my first review!
THAT WAS A FLY ON THE WALL....LOL WHO KNOWS. WELL LOWDEAR.. BUT HES NOT HERE TO TELL....ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
LOL ok yea it could have been that too.

Jesus, ASPD

I remember Lurking A LOT! As a matter of fact it took me a LONG ass time to post my first review! Originally Posted by LiquidDream81
I lurked the entire time...my first post was when it was getting axed lol
Yeah, this was when the boards were fun and sexy... and had great jokes.

Back then, it was one mod with 5 states. Now it's 5 mods for one city. That's a change worth noting. Where did all the fun go?

Of course, I prefer these mods.