My Hobby Regrets : (

Bare titties and booze equate to slow learning. Originally Posted by pyramider
What he said.
Your sins are forgiven, my son. For your penance, you must undergo an exwhorecism. Do not fear; YM is an expert at this Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I repent, I fall on my knees, and I beg to be exwhorecised by the beautiful Yummy Marie : )
1. Not getting to see Italia back in the day
2. Almost getting busted by LE at an Latina Agency about 7 years ago.
1. Not getting to see Italia back in the day
2. Almost getting busted by LE at an Latina Agency about 7 years ago. Originally Posted by samiam68
I too wish that I had met Italia. People tell me that Italia was legendary...if only I could have a time travel machine...I would dress in my Spiderman costume and time travel back in time to have a session with her. "Italia meets Spiderman"...it would have been an epic session and followed by an epic review = )
I regrett not getting the momma's number at my favorite AMP modeling studio before it closed. I know they relocated somewhere. good times lost
Try not to regret, ( as we all fuck up from time to time), just learn from your past fuckups and don't be stupid enough to repeat them
I regret not seeing Valeria when she was in town a while back....
I regret not seeing Valeria when she was in town a while back.... Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Oh no worries, I'm in town more than you know
Who is Valeria?
Just some cunt...
Having met you I know better than to spell your name wrong, especially if I want boobie pics
Wow sweety I hope you get better at waisting your money. At least spend it the right way and at the end of the day you can look back and say wow.......I spent my money right...
Having met you I know better than to spell your name wrong, especially if I want boobie pics Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Smart man
Ok so I can't spell but I do like boobie pics Valerie..sorry for the error
I have a few but these come to mind

1. Getting started in the hobby via strip clubs wasted a ton of money
2. Not finding the "Houston Incall Provider Short Notice Cancellation Thread" until today. I missed out on seeing some ladies.
3. Not seeing Sam Malone before she retired
4. Going to Boracay PI to hobby
5. Ever going to AMPs rather see Indy ladies
6. I wish I hadn't made so many plans with the family this weekend I missed out on some great specials.