Doubles Activities

No, you write one review about your doubles experience.
Correct. In my experience, it would have been impossible to separate the two ladies for review purposes. We were intertwined in so many combinations. And yes, you should have two references.
Would the providers accept references from each of the 2 providers for screening?
  • mwise
  • 12-11-2015, 09:03 AM
When you're contemplating a double, communication beforehand is key.

Danielle and I gear our doubles towards the expectations of the client. We enjoy interacting with each other and usually do, but there are also clients who would rather have all of our attention focused on them.

Everyone has different fantasies, so letting the ladies know exactly what you expect well in advance is the best way to approach it. That way, you'll know if they don't offer it...before you commit. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
This makes most since, cause I would want all the attention! :lol
Would the providers accept references from each of the 2 providers for screening? Originally Posted by frolic
I would, but other ladies have different screening practices.
If you're looking for a cute BBW double, me and lily love having men join us in the bedroom!! We love playing with each other in our down time. But watching a man fuck her behind while she licks and fingers me is indescribable. It's one of the hottest things I've seen in a long time. Seeing any woman being fucked is a major turn on but lily has a beautiful face and her moans are so sexy. When he first puts it in her, her face scrunches up in pain and pleasure. I wish everyone could see what I've seen!!!
Lolahhhhh

You are driving me crazy......drip..drip
I always think doubles would be hot as a fantasy. The only good way to due it if both providers work well together. This hobby to me is a fantasy world.
I always think doubles would be hot as a fantasy. The only good way to due it if both providers work well together. This hobby to me is a fantasy world. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
As it should be
If you're looking for a cute BBW double, me and lily love having men join us in the bedroom!! We love playing with each other in our down time. But watching a man fuck her behind while she licks and fingers me is indescribable. It's one of the hottest things I've seen in a long time. Seeing any woman being fucked is a major turn on but lily has a beautiful face and her moans are so sexy. When he first puts it in her, her face scrunches up in pain and pleasure. I wish everyone could see what I've seen!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
For what it's worth, it was fun being the guy hitting Lilly from behind while she went down on you and just as fun hitting you while you went down on her.