Fisting - What say you?

I've always wanted to fist a girl, but at the same time I don't want to hurt her. At most, I've gotten all my hand inside a girl except the thumb. Should I just go for it? Or, is there some type of prep to getting the whole hand in (other than the normal take your time approach)? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Just go for you, trust me, she will let you know if she is not ok with it lol
One of the hottest experiences that I've had was fisting another lady. Quite honestly, I want what she had! But, not sure it will ever happen in reality. I have the pic as a reminder....
alaine: when the mind wants it enough, the rest is just technique and patience. My ATF also had a fond memory of fisting a guy and liked it so much she kept the pictures as a momento. (no faces of course!). I smile when I think about it because we were out at dinner one night at a fancy place and were discussing it and she showed it to me over dinner! Unusual things happen when you're entirely comfortable with someone....but I still get a laugh about it.
I've had a couple fingers for a prostate massage, which resulted in the most intense, longest, and most amazing orgasm I've ever had. I can imagine a toy if managed properly by the likes of vixens such as Sue, DD, Dallas, or Zoey would feel even better.. A whole fist?? I think I've found my limitation. But... Who knows.
I Lovvve fisting and be intense with it. Love using my fingers and hands when able.. Slow at first then the intensity begins with juices flowing everywhere!!!! Yummmm
Ollie Pop, don't be so sure. Some of us have tiny hands. The ass is very flexible, but training and practice are crucial for those who experience natural tightness. For some being fisted comes almost naturally, but many have to work their way up to it slowly and gradually. It is not usually a one hour session kind of endeavor, unless the receiver is experienced.
A Dominatrix and I used to run into one another at a swingers club. She'd tease me about being such a "nerd" that I'd probably pass out from anything more controversial than Missionary. I took her up on the challenge and she eventually got to the point of trying to put her hand in my ass. She was a well-proportioned lady, including her hands and was only able to get three fingers in. Later, she invited a friend of hers that has small(er) hands and she did get her hand inside. Very hot and different sensation. Never found another woman that has a hand as small as hers. We'd grin like we knew something every time I shook her hand in public.
I am making a list of whomever say they are capable of receiving a fist in their love box. I will not be contacting them because I don’t want them asking me “well do you have the cock in yet”, or the displeasure of attempting to find a wall in there. I can’t handle a finger up my ass, so I know I won’t be asking for any fisting.
I am making a list of whomever say they are capable of receiving a fist in their love box. I will not be contacting them because I don’t want them asking me “well do you have the cock in yet”, or the displeasure of attempting to find a wall in there. I can’t handle a finger up my ass, so I know I won’t be asking for any fisting. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Are you also making a list of providers that have had vaginal births? Let me know how that goes for you.....

Thanks for your input, we all needed to know that.

Closed minded people should stay in the city & national forums....
OK, Let's play nice!!! If you are not interested in an activity described here in Another Realm, then you shouldn't respond. This Forum is about tolerance of others kinks and non-vanilla interests and not about criticism.

And don't knock it until you have tried it. I know for a fact that one of the ladies who commented here that she can take a fist is as tight as a drum and can grip you like a handshake!!!!!

By the same token, when someone steps over the line, it is best just to ignore them. By answering, we invite more negativity!!

Spacemtn
AnotherRealmModStaff

Sounds like my kind of women. This meant for ms DD. Hi baby
To each his own; I've just always been able to reach in and grab what I needed with 2-3 fingers.
For Oillie: Just start slowly.....fingers....graduate to perhaps some toys....just take your time. Took me several months with my lady....but I would have never imagined what can "fit" back there if given the right situation.
I have been with one woman that did this--or rather I did it to her. I was the first person to do this with her (she is not a provider) and it became like crack to her-- ok I became a little addicted too. She would have multiple gushing orgasms and I mean 10-12 in an hour or so. It took some practice, lube, and incredible trust. I don't know why but her uterus and cervix were her best erogenous zones. She would literally be standing on the bed fucking my hand and lower arm. It was an incredible sight. Eventually I developed carpal tunnel in that hand and I think that activity had something to do with it. I have pretty big hands but with technique and lube it all fit fine. On a side note this same woman said she had orgasms during the birth of her second child.
Can you get carpal tunnel from footing?