Wasn’t Dday yesterday??????

anything to keep America down Originally Posted by rexdutchman
???????
My recruiting NCO back in the 70's encouraged me to use race as a way to get special treatment. He was black, I am Chinese, and quite frankly even at the tender age of 17 I was seriously fucking offended that I should ask for some kind of special treatment because of my race.

For the record I have two living uncles that both fought in WWII, ironically it would have been illegal for another twenty years for either of them to have married a white woman in this country.

Too bad your friend William was in the minority where it came to playing the race card. All I ever wanted was an equal playing field, just like your friend. And guess what? We now have a level playing field, but to "some" people being equal is not enough, they want "special" rights at the expense of others, Fuck that, your friend William would be ashamed of the Black leadership of today. I know I am hugely embarrassed when I hear Asian people (a very recent phenomenon) whining about how hard we have it. I can't speak for all Asians, but I have nothing to fucking whine about. My life rocks and I live in a country where anyone can make it if they put forth the effort. Originally Posted by GaGambler
Because you fat Chinese imposter.