Is Nothing Sacred?

When I saw this thread I dropped my man purse. Prada too, damn it got scuffed.
I'm actually sad she was disqualified. She was born a boy but had an actual, legal sex change. Legally she's female. So...
My biggest fear in the hobby.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg ohno.jpg (32.6 KB, 35 views)
I'm actually sad she was disqualified. She was born a boy but had an actual, legal sex change. Legally she's female. So... Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Ya... I had a guy tell me that once in San Antonio!
I'm actually sad she was disqualified. She was born a boy but had an actual, legal sex change. Legally she's female. So... Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

Rules specifically say Natural Born Female. The contestant lied and said she was... when she wasn't.
I think most guys feel that they know females well enough to know when one is not quite right, but is that only a false belief?

This particular one was so convincing that she fooled enough people to win The Miss Canada Beauty Pageant and totally fooled the judges!

If an experienced judge can be fooled, then we can be fooled much more easily!

. . . Heaven forbid a man discovers the sordid truth only out after he has initiated launch!

Rules specifically say Natural Born Female. The contestant lied and said she was... when she wasn't. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I think most guys feel that they know females well enough to know when one is not quite right, but is that only a false belief?

This particular one was so convincing that she fooled enough people to win The Miss Canada Beauty Pageant and totally fooled the judges!

If an experienced judge can be fooled, then we can be fooled much more easily!

. . . Heaven forbid a man discovers the sordid truth only out after he has initiated launch!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
There NOT very many things that can stop a launch squence... but that is sure one of them for me! LOL
Abort Mission!

. . . I repeat abort mission!