Whats the big deal about Greek?

You see any complaints or bad reviews about those claws or her ball stabbing? Lol
I love this. Bought it as a nice prep toy for Greek play. It looks lovely on a playmate.
I just picked this tail up a few days ago. SO MUCH FUN!!!
Old Gent, I've got that same fox tail, but usually only bring a handful of toys when traveling so that one stays home. Lol.
  • 1+1
  • 10-30-2016, 07:37 AM
You see any complaints or bad reviews about those claws or her ball stabbing? Lol Originally Posted by OldGent
A created Mandle that writes her own reviews is forever Banned and she was Banned for a brief time.Yet,she tattle-tells the loudest.Her mandle gave her more than one good review. IF she has such devoted clients there is no need to come up with fake reviews.Carry on with your white knighting.
Yes, there was some complaints in Houston.
Everyone needs some ass or make an ass out someone else. ShortylongStroke should have got Greek.
Kat that looks lovely!!!
  • 1+1
  • 10-30-2016, 08:37 AM
shilling real hard Shorty but all that hard work will get you some make believe Greek.
Rant away hon. Knock yourself out. Keep disrespecting the lovely lady who started this thread with your drival. Show us how righteous you are.
This is also in my goodie box
Some people enjoy Greek just like some enjoy seeing TS
Nothing wrong with either one.
Let's stay on topic: putting stuff in butts!

I just picked this tail up a few days ago. SO MUCH FUN!!! Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Is that what Unicorn droppings look like?
Is that what Unicorn droppings look like? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Skittles, after you taste the rainbow.
Rant away hon. Knock yourself out. Keep disrespecting the lovely lady who started this thread with your drival. Show us how righteous you are. Originally Posted by OldGent

Am I missing something? Tornado is a chick?
No AL, the other chick with an identity crisis.