Wendy Davis

I bet Palin's wore one a time or two

I'd like a threesome with Davis and Sarah Palin.....although Palin's head appears to be taking on a life of it's own....fucking thing is the size of medicine ball. Originally Posted by timpage

Told her surgeon she wanted a boob enlargement and he enlarged the only boob he saw...
Don't look now but Senator Davis is developing quite a name for herself.
against Perry lite, she just might get the money to run an effective race. she certainly has the shoes for it!
Not so much from this angle:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
You fucked up what could have been a really good thread.
Still looks better than Perry.
Something weird is going on...........someone should tell that ugly bitch to shave.

Is this Wendy or Wasserman ?

Does she have some sideburns going on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, she looks like shit allright, Whirlyturd. Based on that alone, she shouldn't be elected to office! (I've read your reviews ... Wendy doesn't seen to be your type.)

But have you ever seen Perry nekkid, Whirlyturd?

What a question? OF COURSE YOU HAVE!

LMAO!
Something weird is going on...........someone should tell that ugly bitch to shave.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I know, Whirlyturd, they ALL look alike to you!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I know, Whirlyturd, they ALL look alike to you!
She does have nice hooters and looks hot in some pics. Good gawd, ought to be a rule here against posting those other pics
You want to see some offensive pix?
I'd say she's put some time in exercising and dieting and maybe seeing some plastic surgeons since the date of Nyer's photo. Good for her. She's fucking hot and has worked at it. More than 99% of the population does.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Bump your shit picture so I can finish the app
  • CJOHN
  • 07-11-2013, 04:25 PM
That sure is some clean water from the glacier on discovery channel... how much for a gallon