Providers that can throw down in the kitchen

Whores have non-bedroom skills? That's the first.
I thought cooking was the wife's job? Lol. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina

@cooking is a community job now roll your sleeves up sweetie or take your clothes off whichever you prefer

I've never been with LexieInHouston (I hope to change that one day) but I know she's a chef.
...... Originally Posted by StopShort
Be sure she doesn't OUT you for dessert.
Be sure she doesn't OUT you for dessert. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oh die Ironie
[Oh, the irony]
I can do a lil sumthin' sumthin' lol
You know you can buy the cheddar biscuit mix and make them yourself, .... Originally Posted by StopShort
a sandwich? Please!!! speaking of full form just don't burn your titties on the oven door.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ha. Mine are quite voluptuous, if I do say so myself....
^^^ yep,

Then there's that other thing....
I like a woman that can fry bacon topless!
I used to have 1 Thanksgiving appointment each year from 6pm ... until ???? .... on Thanksgiving night. I didn't cook anything though, it was all purchased from Boston Market and the snacks and wine from Specs.

And I did all of this for only $600.00 .... A great deal. If I offered that package now-in-days, I'd ask double that.
Whores have non-bedroom skills? That's the first. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Awwwwww, now that's just mean

You make me want to cuddle with you and make your heart all better
Talk about nostalgic .... 5 years ago ... so much has changed, yet so much has stayed the same. Overall I've had some pretty awesome times over the past 5 years!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=328621&highlight=

Hmmmmmm, apparently I charged $900.00 for my final "Thanksgiving with Brooke" ... good for me ... lol!!!!!
Genesis Nicole can turn and burn in the kitchen!
I asked the question but the reality is I eat out most of the time. My problem is I don't know how to cook cheaply. For example if I want to make some lobster rolls by the time I'm done downloading the recipe and buying all the shit I need; I end up spending a shit load of money and might as well have went to a nice restaurant.

I'm real good friends though with My Fit Foods