Adam Schitt is about to have a very BAD day.

It's become very obvious to me that there is no hope that any Democrat can be persuaded by the truth of what happened. No sane person could read the transcripts of those 57 individuals and come to any other conclusion than Schiff lied but will the Democrats admit it?... Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Shifty is the main ingredient in a shit-sandwich. But regarding transcripts, here is the definitive site for them, if you wish to avoid some spin doctoring:
https://docs.house.gov/Committee/Com...aspx?Code=IG00
I hope he's wearing his brown pants... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
ShitsForBrains has been having "Bad Days" for several years now.

They are just catching up to him ..... Post Acquittal.
Seems Obammy is a bit worried. Most likely he is concerned he might get a rope burn around his own neck. A couple short recordings of his recent call.

https://news.yahoo.com/obama-irule-o...014121045.html

The Flynn case was invoked by Obama as a principal reason that his former administration officials needed to make sure former Vice President Joe Biden wins the November election against President Trump. “So I am hoping that all of you feel the same sense of urgency that I do,” he said. “Whenever I campaign, I’ve always said, ‘Ah, this is the most important election.’ Especially obviously when I was on the ballot, that always feels like it's the most important election. This one — I’m not on the ballot — but I am pretty darn invested. We got to make this happen.”

Yup, he's skeered...
Seems Obammy is a bit worried. Most likely he is concerned he might get a rope burn around his own neck. A couple short recordings of his recent call.

https://news.yahoo.com/obama-irule-o...014121045.html

The Flynn case was invoked by Obama as a principal reason that his former administration officials needed to make sure former Vice President Joe Biden wins the November election against President Trump. “So I am hoping that all of you feel the same sense of urgency that I do,” he said. “Whenever I campaign, I’ve always said, ‘Ah, this is the most important election.’ Especially obviously when I was on the ballot, that always feels like it's the most important election. This one — I’m not on the ballot — but I am pretty darn invested. We got to make this happen.”

Yup, he's skeered... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
At least half the country will know he’s a criminal.
Seems Obammy is a bit worried. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Mushell is pissed. She's just figuring out what he was doing in those secret meetings while she was digging in the garden.

Actually, this little "victory lap" should have been a clue ....

Even after the release of these transcripts proving that not one single person offered Adam Schiff proof of any kind that Trump or anybody else colluded with Russia, Schiff is still saying the proof is there in plain sight. I mean, the absolute gall of this man.

Clapper, read that transcript! What he said under oath is 180degrees different than what he is saying on MSNBC right now.
  • oeb11
  • 05-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Clapper, and Brennan - neither would any more speak Factual Truth then slit their own writs.

They , and their Leftists outlets - Lie consistently - it is the only weapon they have - to dis-inform the people to defeat Trump.

They are very much attempting to bring themselves as "Big Brother" to Rule the American people.
He never had that bad day
He never had that bad day Originally Posted by matchingmole
Are YOU wearing the brown pants?

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Mushell is pissed. She's just figuring out what he was doing in those secret meetings while she was digging in the garden.

.... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mooshell has never dug in a garden unless it was for a photo op.
Mooshell has never dug in a garden unless it was for a photo op. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And no self-respecting Harvard law professor would have a beer with Obaminable unless it was a "photo op"!
Can The Attorney General of the United States bring charges against a sitting committee head of Congress for abuse of power?
Can The Attorney General of the United States bring charges against a sitting committee head of Congress for abuse of power? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Question:Are Members of Congress exempt from the laws they pass?

Answer:No, with one exception.

Members of Congress are subject to the same laws as all Americans, with one exception.
Article 1, Section 6 of the Constitution, which states:

“They [Congress] shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.”

Article 1, Section 6 of the Constitution was created to protect the legislative branch from abuses of influence or authority by the executive branch. The exception does not apply to Members of Congress when Congress is not in session, and it does not provide Members immunity from prosecution for commission of a crime. In all other cases, Members of Congress are subject to all federal, state, and local laws.

Abuse of power or abuse of authority, in the form of "malfeasance in office" or "official misconduct", is the commission of an unlawful act, done in an official capacity, which affects the performance of official duties. Malfeasance in office is often a just cause for removal of an elected official by statute or recall election. Officials who utilize abuse of power are often those who exploit the ability to use corruption in their advantage

I see little or no evidence that a Congressman can be prosecuted for abuse of power.

Now James Comey is a whole different story according to Judge Napalitano. He thinks Comey could be both prosecuted for malicious prosecution considering all the evidence that has come out and Comey's own interview talking about how he broke FBI protocols when he sent agents into the White House and he could be sued in civil court to get back some of that money Comey stole from him. Wouldn't that just be perfect karma if Flynn sued and got all the money Comey made on his book?