Who Put Classified Docs in Trump’s Desk

WAIT TILL THE FBI RELEASES PHOTOS OF MICHELLE OBAMA'S WARDROBE!!! YUUUGE SURPRISE!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 10:27 AM
WAIT TILL THE FBI RELEASES PHOTOS OF MICHELLE OBAMA'S WARDROBE!!! YUUUGE SURPRISE!!! Originally Posted by bambino
That is off topic bambino...been a few changes since you last posted. Staying on topic is something we are emphasizing around here.

Now ya know...don't say you haven't been warned.
Trump is like OJ....guilty af but you'll never convince his supporters!

Trump was the one responsible for the raid. You're like defending a their who stole classified documents and would not give them back after being caught Originally Posted by WTF
The only thing I am convinced of is the Democrats are big talkers that do nothing. They can't chase this ghost for ever.
Only the dumbest of Trumpys actually believe this is even vaguely similar to the Clinton matter. If you need an explanation, you’re likely incapable of understanding it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Only Democrats ignore how similar the situation really would be. In reality, what Hillary did was worse,
Only Democrats ignore how similar the situation really would be. In reality, what Hillary did was worse, Originally Posted by farmstud60
I’ll stick with “you’re incapable of understanding” so I won’t bother to explain. Thanks though. I’m impressed by your intellect. You should join Trump’s legal team.
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 12:33 PM
Only Democrats ignore how similar the situation really would be. In reality, what Hillary did was worse, Originally Posted by farmstud60
They both are disqualified from further public office...how about that?

The offenses were about as similar as a Lightening Bug and Lightening.
I’ll stick with “you’re incapable of understanding” so I won’t bother to explain. Thanks though. I’m impressed by your intellect. You should join Trump’s legal team. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Hillary stored classified emails on a personal server in her basement while she was Secretary of State so she could hide documents from the official record. Plus the money laundering scheme of the Clinton Foundation with paid her husband and daughter huge salaries, and receive moneys from for do other countries favors. Her actions were probably treasonous, but you clearly don't have a clue.
They both are disqualified from further public office...how about that?

The offenses were about as similar as a Lightening Bug and Lightening. Originally Posted by WTF
WRONG Hillary's actions were actually treasonous.
That is off topic bambino...been a few changes since you last posted. Staying on topic is something we are emphasizing around here.

Now ya know...don't say you haven't been warned. Originally Posted by WTF
I always knew you were a mod!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 07:52 PM
WRONG Hillary's actions were actually treasonous. Originally Posted by farmstud60
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checkin...oxes-of-files/

Bradley Moss, a Washington-based lawyer who works on national security cases, said the cases of Clinton and Trump are significantly different.

“Trump took properly marked hard copy classified documents from the White House, shipped them to Florida, and stored them in an unsecured location at his residence,” Moss said.

The presence of classified information in Clinton’s emails was less obvious.

“The e-mails were never marked as classified because these were communications from unclassified government accounts,” Moss said.

In three instances, email chains included information with classification markers. It was never clear that Clinton was aware of the presence of that marked information, or if the classification marking was clear.

Marked information is not to be confused with emails containing unmarked information that could be deemed classified. That is a looser definition, and one that can be applied retroactively. Thomas Blanton, director of the National Security Archive at George Washington University, said in one case, an email in one chain forwarded a front-page New York Times story about a drone strike. Under its rules, the CIA called that classified, Blanton said.

When classified information was clearly involved, Blanton said Clinton’s “briefings were on a different system, a classified Blackberry that was managed by State Department IT people.”

Clinton’s emails included moments when staffers wrote that for them to go into more detail, they would need to switch to a secure classified State Department system.

Moss cautioned that while some documents at Mar-a-Lago were clearly marked many questions remain, such as “where the records were originally located, who boxed them up, when Trump became aware of the existence of the records at Mar-a-Lago, and what, if any, efforts Trump took to rectify the situation once he was informed.”

The answers to those questions, he said, would help determine if anyone could be held criminally liable, and whether Trump himself faces any legal risk.

As for the personal emails that Clinton erased, the FBI said its investigation might have found some of them. Overall, the agency said it was reasonably confident that there was no intentional misconduct.
Once Again . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Hillary stored classified emails on a personal server in her basement while she was Secretary of State so she could hide documents from the official record. Plus the money laundering scheme of the Clinton Foundation with paid her husband and daughter huge salaries, and receive moneys from for do other countries favors. Her actions were probably treasonous, but you clearly don't have a clue. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Like I said. I’d explain if I thought you had the emotional or intellectual maturity to comprehend the differences. I don’t believe that to be the case so I won’t waste my time. Just understand they are vastly different situations.
There is absolutely zero chance that the FBI would botch the situation THIS badly. Our enemies are stupid, but they aren’t THIS stupid.

For me, this confirms that the entire situation is under control by white hats. As the results clearly indicate Trump and white hats are the benefactors of this saga. All that is happening is the normies are seeing that the FBI and DNC have gone too far.

It’s justifying Trump’s future response.

This is controlled demolition.

-Clandestine
Do the classified documents include the JFK files? Or the aliens?
President Trump’s attorney - Alina Habba - completely destroys the narrative that [they] tried to create by releasing the staged pictures of the “top secret” documents on the floor of 45’s office.

“It is a complete public spectacle… I am down there frequently. I have never seen that. I have never EVER seen that. That is not the way his office looks… It’s just a joke… It’s ridiculous. I have never seen that.”

Desperate people do stupid things.

�� @Qnewst