Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• cr76
  • 03-10-2016, 09:19 PM
I did pop in uncharted and now it's picking up - that may kept me busy for a while. Il check Amazon to see if anything new is out. Don't really do the multiplayer or pc thing.
Modern Warfare 1 & 2 campaign were great. That finale in the third felt lazy

You should jump on MP. You'll learn a lot about your mom's sex life and your own sexuality.
The division is awesome ! I still luv Hardline for online mayhem it's way better that Cod .....a lot less camping co$ksuckas...

Hoping they make left for dead 5 cause 4 was sooooo awesome

And I still dust off the NES and play supermario
If you haven't played Superhot on the PC give it a try. It's super short (couple of hours) but a blast to play.
The division is awesome ! I still luv Hardline for online mayhem it's way better that Cod .....a lot less camping co$ksuckas...

Hoping they make left for dead 5 cause 4 was sooooo awesome

And I still dust off the NES and play supermario Originally Posted by maineblame
Anything Tom Clancy turned me off way back on the PS2. The gameplay on Rainbow 6 was wonky to me so I dropped it. Last night in a chat these guys were talking about "The Dark Zone". Made me look it up. Shiiiiiiieeeeeet, made me real interested in trying that out.

Yea rainbow 6 blew but I played the division at a homie's house and it was smooth and interesting because of the co-op style. I never really play single player cause I can't laugh at the 12yr old crying because I pwned him

Only PC game I miss is Counter strike and Day of Defeat many good times with those two
  • cr76
  • 03-11-2016, 02:33 PM
I used spend hours playing counter strike
I used spend hours playing counter strike Originally Posted by cr76
I tactic I used was to spray a hot pic on the wall and when a noob stopped to look at it Booooooom HeadShot lol

Ur making me wanna go dl Steam again lol
  • cr76
  • 03-11-2016, 05:06 PM
I tactic I used was to spray a hot pic on the wall and when a noob stopped to look at it Booooooom HeadShot lol

Ur making me wanna go dl Steam again lol Originally Posted by maineblame
get one gy trying to take on a platoon witha 50 cal sniper rifle - full on assault.

I can still hear "terrorist win"
Lol oh yeah
Just started a WoW character since I need to get level 20 in order to get the new Paladin skin in Hearthstone...
Played Metroid a lot back in NES days
I'm playing the division on ps4. Trying to get all high end items rn
  • Trey
  • 03-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Man I need that game.
Dragged out the old xbox