Snow Skiing Anyone?

Seriously Tex?

Vail and Steamboat sound amazing.
I usually drive to Taos over my Christmas Break, and stay until Jan 1st, except for this year.

But the best Skiing I found is in Utah.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 04:16 PM
I usually drive to Taos over my Christmas Break, and stay until Jan 1st, except for this year.

But the best Skiing I found is in Utah. Originally Posted by Rarely Sober
WTF you DRIVING there for? You blow your welfare check on booze? Not that yo drunk ass wouldn't fit in with how all those Injuns drive when off the reservation! lol If that is not PC , sorry but its tweeeeee

We gotta go skiing in Argentina in July! Strong dollar , beautiful locals what more could one ask for?...well besides being ten years younger and a bigger weenie!
Portillo, Chile is awesome in the summer too. http://www.skiportillo.com/
They serve breakfast, lunch, high tea, and dinner included in the price of the room. It is Sat. - Sat. resort all inclusive.

Great skiing, did I mention the great skiing?

The instructors all come down from Aspen, so great lessons to if you need them. Which you might if you go skiing with me.

But the best Skiing I found is in Utah. Originally Posted by Rarely Sober
You're rarely sober and you prefer to ski in UTAH? Did I miss something?
WTF you DRIVING there for? You blow your welfare check on booze? Not that yo drunk ass wouldn't fit in with how all those Injuns drive when off the reservation! lol If that is not PC , sorry but its tweeeeee

We gotta go skiing in Argentina in July! Strong dollar , beautiful locals what more could one ask for?...well besides being ten years younger and a bigger weenie! Originally Posted by WTF
Dude,

I would love to go there, but that's the month I'm making the big move to Seattle.

And I have to drive do you know mow many bars are between here and Taos?
You're rarely sober and you prefer to ski in UTAH? Did I miss something? Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna

Actually the liquor laws aren't as bad as they use to be, (every major resort is a private club)...

Plus you have all the teenage divorcee's looking for some action. Utah is not a bad place as long as you have return plane ticket.