I need a BIG BAD WOLF

Yes, dear.

Now, can I spank your ample ass?

. . .
Such insolence demands to be redressed!

Luckily (at least for me lol ) most men are just as into giving pleasure as receiving

whats up with her finger's? ^^^ part wolf ? lol

Yikes, creepy fingers for sure!!

I asked this because the person in my RW that I play around with did it so right--just once! So I wanted a repeat, thinking he finally got it...and WTF, nada, nothing, didnt listen to instructions, proceeded to get fancy with it. Im beginning to think it is ME!! Some subconscious hang up about it. I get right at that point and if he stops or changes it up, I lose it, gone, gone, and not happening.

Just wondering if anyone has something special. I was thinking about checking into the ky his and hers.
I love DATY and Don't Quit it til you get it!
I love DATY and Don't Quit it til you get it! Originally Posted by ben dover
Well said!
well too bad Texas is not the neighboring state....but surely there are plenty of Pensacola dudes into eating like the book states. Heck....if they not....got to head for the woods if you want the wolf baby.
Well every woman likes something different so its important to watch body language as you are down there working...keep your eyes open and listen to her breathing ..there are three different types of orgasms...clitoral, g spot and full body orgasm and its your goal to give the lady the best experience there is to give and the whole time be very seductive , passionate and loving while your with your partner.
If you know what your doing you can keep a woman in exctasy for hours before you let her finish with a full body orgasm ..play with the clit and lots of kissing and little g spot action and bring her close several times and then let her finish with a bang.
watch her and enjoy what your doing ..the womans body is truly an amzing thing
TO EAT ME LIKE THE STORY SAYS!

No really, I need a man who can do it RIGHT! I can count on ONE HAND how many have made me get off.

Guys who are self proclaimed MASTERS of the ART OF EATING please share your methods!!

I may end up paying YOU LOL Originally Posted by kymberlane
What precisely are you looking for?

1. Someone to tell your guy what to do
2. Someone to demonstrate to your guy what to do
3. Someone to do for you what your guy can't or won't do
4. Someone to help you be more responsive to what your guy can or will do
5. Something else?

Also, should the person doing the above be:
1. Male
2. Female
3. Don't care as long as he/she can deliver the goods

There are any number of "training films" out there that cover the basics. Nina Hartley's Guide to Better Cunnilingus is pretty good.

The real key is paying attention to your partner's response. Give her a chance, and a little encouragement, and she will let you know what she wants, where, and how. Beyond that, explore. Every woman responds differently, and you may very well find something she likes that she didn't know she liked.

Now, if your guy is not smart enough to listen, and do what YOU like, well, there are lots of other guys (and girls!) out there who are.

And further discussion should probably be by PM.
Yikes, creepy fingers for sure!!

I asked this because the person in my RW that I play around with did it so right--just once! So I wanted a repeat, thinking he finally got it...and WTF, nada, nothing, didnt listen to instructions, proceeded to get fancy with it. Im beginning to think it is ME!! Some subconscious hang up about it. I get right at that point and if he stops or changes it up, I lose it, gone, gone, and not happening.

Just wondering if anyone has something special. I was thinking about checking into the ky his and hers. Originally Posted by kymberlane
Just takes dedicated concentration on his part, to the way a girl
likes it done, and yes a lot of girls don't like a guy to change
around once he hits that uhm, sweet spot.
Damn Kimber I just left Panama City. I could have solved the problem. I tease a lot to increase arousal, have a long tongue, and both my hands are active.
If you have to use your hands you are cheating.
Personally, I like to start with some gentle licking, followed by light sucking on the clitoris.
Next some in and out action with the tongue, followed by some more aggressive licking.
once the juices start to flow I like to pick up the tempo, then alternate between fast and slow and hard and soft.

Feedback of course is required.
There is a few of us great ones up here in the frozen tundra. Needless to say, we're good at keeping our lovely ladies very warm We are also known for our wonderful hospitality too, hope you make a visit one day!
I absolutely LOVE Canadian Men!! Met a Mounty a few years ago when he was down south on vacay. Fell in love lol.

I may have to make a trip if RL Work allows me time. Maybe I would luck up and get snowed in with someone who knows what to do, wink.
I absolutely LOVE Canadian Men!! Met a Mounty a few years ago when he was down south on vacay. Fell in love lol.

I may have to make a trip if RL Work allows me time. Maybe I would luck up and get snowed in with someone who knows what to do, wink. Originally Posted by kymberlane

Well, here is to hoping you get time!