Memphis, you know I love you!

Any chance you'll still be in town Friday evening? Pretty pretty please????
Man, Bluff I need to get a ticket for the fun ride but I appears the bus may be full and miss my window of opportunity. I've been on side lines so long not sure if I remember the plays. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Aww, Hun, we can take it real slow and easy like.

I'm a little discerning, so my Friday morning is open. You could see me off in style.

xoxo
Any chance you'll still be in town Friday evening? Pretty pretty please???? Originally Posted by Jb55075
No Hun, I'm afraid the Abbey Jones express will be back in Nashville by Friday evening. I want to do a multi-day trip, but it's just not in the cards yet.
You realize that means there are twice as many men rejecting you as you thought? Most women I know would be seriously depressed at the thought of 100% more men rejecting them than before. Nice to know the meds are working.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I am not like most women. I thought that was well established.

As for you "rejecting" me, that has only been firmly established on the grounds that I am pay for play, and less loosely established on other non-established grounds. And, so...since none of that negates my unique awesomeness... I am undaunted. I adore you from afar and suffer your biting wit and you relish in torturing me.

Ciao mi amore!
If I hadn't started it Titty Mac would have.

But it is AJ who's constantly tossing gasoline on the flames. (Or given the constant feeding frenzy around her, "tossing chum to the sharks" would be a better metaphor.)

Cheers,

bcg (reduced to being an adjunct to a brilliant marketing strategy) Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Bwaahaahaa!!! Feeding frenzy?!? Hilarious!

I'm just a girl trying to get by on a wink and a smile in this cruel, hard world we're living in.

Is it a crime that I want to have a little fun along the way?
Bwaahaahaa!!! Feeding frenzy?!? Hilarious!

I'm just a girl trying to get by on a wink and a smile in this cruel, hard world we're living in.

Is it a crime that I want to have a little fun along the way? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Whatever. lol

Just don't forget to have a glossy smile for me , when you are driveing down.

Oh, where is the love?

Is it a crime that I want to have a little fun along the way? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I was going to make a comment about your brilliant marketing stratagem, but, hey. Why spoil the other guys' fantasies just because I'm getting to be a crotchety bastard in my decrepitude?

If you're having fun and making money out of it, I'm just jealous. I have to endure what I make money at so I can enjoy what I can afford on my off hours.

Cheers,

bcg
Whatever. lol

Just don't forget to have a glossy smile for me , when you are driveing down.

Oh, where is the love? Originally Posted by mike1701
Always!

I got the love right here!
Aww, Hun, we can take it real slow and easy like.

I'm a little discerning, so my Friday morning is open. You could see me off in style.

xoxo Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Errr, how was the drive?