Professional pics Thursday, but here's some selfies from me to you!!

There you go big daddy Lol chill out it's Xmas, smile and be your holy self, lmao in mean jolly self. You are anything but holy.
Listen I have no complaints about helpful advice on my stuff, I'm trying to change things about my show case and pictures and all, that's why today I finally went and got some professional ones don't today, so don't ever think I'm gonna hate about some advice. If no one makes me aware of something then how do I know and how can I make myself better. I know my services are or at least I try to make it top notch, or at least great and memorable, but I'm slowly learning that our deciding I want to class things up, Lol if possible.
Again I'm good with people saying things to help me, I want the help, so please don't think I'm an asshole with my comments, Lol..
Ok SL I'll take your constructive criticism Lol, you are def the Grinch. Your usually not so moody Lol Originally Posted by shayla84
There you go big daddy Lol chill out it's Xmas, smile and be your holy self, lmao in mean jolly self. You are anything but holy. Originally Posted by shayla84
Listen I have no complaints about helpful advice on my stuff, I'm trying to change things about my show case and pictures and all, that's why today I finally went and got some professional ones don't today, so don't ever think I'm gonna hate about some advice. If no one makes me aware of something then how do I know and how can I make myself better. I know my services are or at least I try to make it top notch, or at least great and memorable, but I'm slowly learning that our deciding I want to class things up, Lol if possible.
Again I'm good with people saying things to help me, I want the help, so please don't think I'm an asshole with my comments, Lol.. Originally Posted by shayla84

Don't turn into a JadeRose there is no future in it! Plus your just to damn nice!
I won't babe Lol have a merry Xmas
  • JS42
  • 12-17-2015, 03:52 PM
I don't see a damn thing wrong with what you are doing Shayla.
I don't see a damn thing wrong with what you are doing Shayla. Originally Posted by JS42
I don't either! I thought this was my "personal dating board". Nothing wrong with that either!

For those of you who don't know me... the video accurately depicts me. Note the similarities. Alf eats cats, I eat pussy (ATF Only!) We both dance about the same, dress the same, same smile..... and if something goes wrong we start talking German

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky
The.Chosen.One
Rest In Peace… new handle coming soon!
I don't see a damn thing wrong with what you are doing Shayla. Originally Posted by JS42
Of course you don't Mr WK. You have spent an hour with only 5 of your last 20 reviewed providers. Three of which were 15-20 minute sessions. That must make you an expert...right?
SL
Stop by more often, and maybe, this board can get up to the speed of Houston.
He's from Austin Unique, and SL he's never seen me so technically he cannot be my white knight sorry.
Yes, Shayla,
Austin is a hop and a skip from Houston.
I've made the drive between more than a few times.
OK, I don't care about any of this stuff.

Where are the new pictures? It's Thursday!
He's still doing what ever to them, I posted one on my thank you thread. We took probably 100 pics so I got to also go through and choose which ones I like.

I know unique, I've also made the trip. But the Austin board and Houston board are very different from eachother so was just saying
He's still doing what ever to them, I posted one on my thank you thread. We took probably 100 pics so I got to also go through and choose which ones I like.

I know unique, I've also made the trip. But the Austin board and Houston board are very different from eachother so was just saying Originally Posted by shayla84
Very true! They aren't as nice about desperate providers with big ass ad sig lines! I'm working on Austin as we speak!

Right now I'm "mocking" three providers with my sig line that's within guidelines. But it sure is offensive isn't it? Can you guess who the three providers are?

Is this threAD reserved for "your" pictures to promote you or can other pictures be posted of other providers?
You have me drooling waiting for those photos. I've always admired his work.
Thanks Binks. I'm on travel right now but will post process when I return.