Where Will Barack and Michelle Go?

Who cares what W's vote is?
He's stupid, stubborn, blind, but always entertaining
Who cares what W's vote is?
He's stupid, stubborn, blind, but always entertaining Originally Posted by waverunner234
Waverunner- true- but he's a flip flopping lying bastard- he didn't even fucking vote for the GOP ticket in 2008- yet he blast Obama for everything but he either voted for Obama or one of those unknow Independents- which I highly doubt- WW fucked up royally when he posted he didn't vote for McCain- I honestly think he voted for Obama- I really do- we know he loves Black women so Michelle perhaps gave him a hard on and he might just have voted for Obama- he admitted he didn't vote for Mccain LMFAO.
So you think that maybe whirly actually hates Obama simply out of old-fashioned jealousy?

. . . He does seem to be quite obsessed with his vendetta against President Obama and maybe being spurned by Michelle is the real reason behind his obsession!

So you think that maybe whirly actually hates Obama simply out of old-fashioned jealousy?

. . . He does seem to be quite obsessed with his vendetta against President Obama and maybe being spurned by Michelle is the real reason behind his obsession!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Perhaps Whirly was spurned by the Obama family's dog!
I would not call McCain a conservative.
I would not call McCain a conservative. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
But I would "call" Wylde a little puppy trying to run with the big dogs!
I would call bigtex a grub worm trying to be a earthworm... What a maroon...
I would not call McCain a conservative. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
But he's far from a liberal- he was known as a Maverick and a person who tried to be in the middle- Palin sure as hell is a conservative to the extreme- why doesn't whirly admit who he voted for?
What a maroon... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
This Coog bleeds Scarlet Red, not "maroon!"

Eat 'em up, Coogs!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Lol- I think he has nothing better to do but this is a way for him to get people annoyed- I knew an idiot back in the myspace days that had a forum where he would "defend" Bush- but towards the end he admitted that he was a liberal and only defended Bush for mere entertainment- I think Whirly is doing the same thing- at one time he said he was a Libertarian, but if he were a true "liberarian" you would see him blast both the GOP and DEMS alike- but all his posts are anti- Obama- he "pretends" the GOP do no wrong- Marshall is the same- he tries to say the most vile things just to get a reaction- both are trolls IMHO.
I like how you guys actually think we are given a choice in politics.....

It is a beast and they are all driven by someone lining their pockets.... Green Energy is lining the Dems and Big oil is lining the GOP. I should correct that special interest groups are what control our government today.

McCain would not have been much different than Obama. It would have been a little slower of a debacle.
You forgot to add the White House to the poll. This is where he most likely will be... or golfing.
I like how you guys actually think we are given a choice in politics.....

It is a beast and they are all driven by someone lining their pockets.... Green Energy is lining the Dems and Big oil is lining the GOP. I should correct that special interest groups are what control our government today.

McCain would not have been much different than Obama. It would have been a little slower of a debacle. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wylde I agree it's the lesser of 2 evils- people lie Marshall, Whirlway, RUSH and Hannity must think if "their" guy was in office UE would be 4% and everything will be peaches and cream. If voters think Cain, Romney and/or Perry can get in office and all of sudden make miracles happen they are very naive - honestly people should concentrate more so who they elect to Congress than who they elect to POTUS.
Why does it matter who WW voted for? Let's just say, hypothetically, that he voted for Obama. Can't he change his mind? It's not like Obama kept any campaign promises, and a lot of people who voted for him feel let down. We all knew McCain was an idiot, but we were told Obama would be different. He's not. Pisses me off.
The whole idea of an elected president is idiot, so who cares. It's just a matter of money.