Boxers or Briefs??

Boxer Briefs!

They're incredibly sexy on a man. I'm not immediately drawn to his cock.....I'm immediately drawn to the way his legs & ass look in them. Makes me want to pull his cock out & enjoy it, while he's still wearing the BBriefs.......all while my hands caress his legs & ass.

Silk boxers while cuddling half naked on the couch! To press my naked ass up against the feel of his silk boxers and also feel his swollen cock peeking out of it....Sexy as hell!

Leave the tighty whiteys for boot camp and the flannel boxers for hunting.
Give me a man in silk boxers & boxer briefs and I'll make him a happy man!!
Oh really Ed ? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Didn't know you were lookin"...you can see my undies too....
i had a client wear a new pair of superman briefs last week--he knows that i like a quirky guy...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
too funny!! Logan needs to wear superman briefs
Didn't know you were lookin"...you can see my undies too.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Whatever.

SNL you can have him.

Back to topic, I prefer Boxer Briefs.
Boxer Briefs!

They're incredibly sexy on a man. I'm not immediately drawn to his cock.....I'm immediately drawn to the way his legs & ass look in them. Makes me want to pull his cock out & enjoy it, while he's still wearing the BBriefs.......all while my hands caress his legs & ass. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You won't mind if I take this personally....what she said....

Back to topic, I prefer Boxer Briefs. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Look at you stayin' on topic....I'm impressed!!
Well I guess I know what I'll be goin' out to buy in bulk tomorrow
ditto on the boxer briefs, best of both worlds.
too funny!! Logan needs to wear superman briefs Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Would I have to wear the cape??
I love briefs on men! Makes there butts look so cute!
I'm immediately drawn to the way his legs & ass look in them. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Makes there butts look so cute! Originally Posted by DanniMoore
That's if we have a butt. The only butt some of us have are in the term "butt ugly."

BTW, look at my commando avatar.
Bah, those things are like butt floss. Spend the whole day diggin them out of your ass and crotch!

SnL, your next one should be "what do you sleep in"?
Would I have to wear the cape?? Originally Posted by Logan135
that would be pretty hot!!

Just the cape and the underwear is all you need