I was ripped off by Slimjj! Let’s see who’s in the wrong! Please join in voting!

Logs Off...Smh. Theres Always One. Originally Posted by Kammye
So very true Miss Kammye
Remember to stay on topic - as you have reminded. But interesting.

Interesting - that a self appointed manager has to be reminded of his own advise.

Interesting - that a known spammer and troll feels the need to continue with insults and trolling. Could be up to 400 or more on my posts alone. And no sign of stopping. Even members from other cities are complaining about it.

For the thread and topic at hand....the topic question is about getting ripped off or not. The answer covered that.

For the interpretation of fees....don't expect to be paid like a limo when you arrive looking like an uber...."not dolled up." I suppose that means no makeup and what else. As it is the rate paid hourly is $ 400,000 per year....no tax......yet it's not enough.
Are you talking to me or Miss Kammye horsefly?
Remember to stay on topic - as you have reminded. But interesting.

Interesting - that a self appointed manager has to be reminded of his own advise.

Interesting - that a known spammer and troll feels the need to continue with insults and trolling. Could be up to 400 or more on my posts alone. And no sign of stopping. Even members from other cities are complaining about it.

For the thread and topic at hand....the topic question is about getting ripped off or not. The answer covered that.

For the interpretation of fees....don't expect to be paid like a limo when you arrive looking like an uber...."not dolled up." I suppose that means no makeup and what else. As it is the rate paid hourly is $ 400,000 per year....no tax......yet it's not enough. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You are obviously not a professional who understands what billable hours are. If you believe that all ladies work 8 hours a day and all those hours are billable, then you must work at a pay by the hour job and have no education whatsoever if you don't understand how that works.

Also, anyone who earns 400k per year and doesn't pay taxes will have more legal problems than a simple misdemeanor charge. The IRS is a real stickler and would be coming down HARD on the ladies of Eccie.

But you wouldn't know that if you are not a professional and only work a simple pay the hour job and don't understand how these things work. Non payment of billable hours for services rendered is considered theft, although you have to pursue it through debt collection.

Ask anyone here who is a professional (such as a doctor, lawyer, accountant - but not you, since you are obviously not). You can also ask that accountant about the penalties the IRS would serve someone who did not pay taxes on that 400k that you so ignorantly imagined all women here are making.

Also as Tbone2u has stated, you should stay on topic. I have watched you constantly attempt to derail threads and begin attacks on other members. Why post here if your only purpose is to be ugly, insulting, rude, and constantly jump in only to try to aggravate others and derail threads with ignorant comments. Maybe find something better to do, like get a better paying, educated and professional occupation. Then maybe you can join the ranks who can afford to pay a lady her full rate like everyone else instead of arguing why you think you should get away with not doing so. Improve yourself. Improve your life. Become a better man.
Truth is it probably had nothing to do with you. Some guys take advantage of women being nice, patient, and not rushing on the time frame in good faith. Sorry you had a terrible experience but thanks for the heads up. Men feel like they can short women on here just because of the line of work it is and in reality what can u really do about it. It’s not fair but post like this I appreciate when I’m doing my screening process . Good luck stray safe
Sorry OP,

Everyone has expressed that this one was a bummer. But it sounds like you handled it with some class. Maybe you’ll recover your loss with some cool guys who appreciate your coolness.

I really wanted to show appreciation for your butt photo. I’ve never wanted to be a pane of glass more in my life. Lol! Wow, maybe I should unretire.

Regards,
LnH
Thanks for everyone’s input I appreciate it. Lesson learned!
Are you talking to me or Miss Kammye horsefly? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Who Cares Lol.
True young lady
If the shoe fits...

Some valuable information here. Thankfully, after hard work and fortunate decisions, I have my own company, and have no concern about billable hours or those matters.

However, the hard working men of this country are being shamed here. Who do you think built the roads you drive on.....the food you eat....the cars you drive. Not to mention the low paid servicemen.....the plumbers....the construction workers. They need pussy too.

"Who would fardels bear, to grunt and sweat under a weary life....."

Therefore, ask not what your pussy can do for you. Ask what your pussy can do for your country.
Haggling, no pics, excuses, read reviews.... sounds like it was going to be bad initially..... no make up no dress up....and late appointment.

I wanna know what I’m getting up front.....looks like the problem was all on him and u stayed like us fucktards thinking with wrong head. All in all .....u were compensated and you stayed thru it all. That’s great customer service.....Old Walmart adage
OP....next time this happens to you get you a can of bear spray. I'm told it works very well. Hopefully you will not need it.
I have my own company.... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hmmm let me guess.....you partnered up with poleshine parking cars and being a manservant?....
Hmmm let me guess.....you partnered up with poleshine parking cars and being a manservant?.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Lmao!

You can eliminate car hauler from your list of guesses.
Has the perp responded yet?