Encounter: Certified Massesue - try out!

She's a mess
Eli - remember the hot blonde girl in Rochester about 20 years ago who was a CMT, gave you a great therapeutic massage and then FS? I think her name was Pam. She was a lot of fun..............
  • Eli
  • 09-25-2021, 12:37 PM

Micton,

I do remember her. Not sure on the name but she was a lot of fun....

Eli
was it Danny ????
Eli - remember the hot blonde girl in Rochester about 20 years ago who was a CMT, gave you a great therapeutic massage and then FS? I think her name was Pam. She was a lot of fun.............. Originally Posted by Micton
Yes! She was hot AF! No it wasn't Dani... Eli brought her to a meet and greet that Anita had in Charlotte. When she saw me she walked right over and stuck her tongue down my throat. I saw her a bunch....
  • Eli
  • 09-26-2021, 08:01 AM

I think Micton is right and it's Pam. Her studio was off Monroe Ave. I brought her to several M&G's. The first one was one Hannah and Cindy threw and there was quite a turnout if I remember....

Eli
I think Micton is right and it's Pam. Her studio was off Monroe Ave. I brought her to several M&G's. The first one was one Hannah and Cindy threw and there was quite a turnout if I remember....

Eli[/QUOTE]

Yes, remember it well.
  • Eli
  • 09-26-2021, 12:33 PM
BD,

Yes….that was quite the night….

Eli
Just curious, what ever happened to Dani? Had some stalker issues, as I recall. Not my dish of tea, but she seemed to be well thought of.
I heard from a very good source Dani is happily married and long out of the business..She was amazing...
  • jj999
  • 09-27-2021, 06:27 AM
The last time I saw Dani she was about to get married and told me she was leaving the hobby. I always wished her well as she was always the nicest person but secretly was always hoping she would return.

What ever happened to Josie and Friends?
  • Eli
  • 09-27-2021, 09:12 AM

I wish Dani all the happiness in the world….she was special too ….

Eli

I wish Dani all the happiness in the world….she was special too ….

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
What ever happened to your protégé Lilly (or Lillie)? Tall drink of water. She seemed interesting, think she went straight and got married too.
  • Eli
  • 09-28-2021, 07:24 AM
J,

She did get married and is happy with kids....Another lovely lady....

Eli
Pam was great. Saw her plenty of times on Monroe and even other locations where she rented space as an LTM