Cum in my mouth

I read the title of the thread and the first thing that comes to mind is...yes please! Originally Posted by jim1995
Oh my, so dirty!! (;
Is it just me or do other providers love the taste of cum? I get off by swallowing loads. I just love it. Please tell me I'm not alone on this! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Can you suck out the last drops or do you just wait to receive?
hmmm
if she likes it, go for it with gusto.

but i get being grossed out. there's lots of other pleasures to being with a naked woman. or a clothed woman
Can you suck out the last drops or do you just wait to receive? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I'll suck out the last drops, I'll leave you dry.
I'll suck out the last drops, I'll leave you dry. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Yes she will. She's done it all three times for me.
CUM to DFW lol
Is it just me or do other providers love the taste of cum? I get off by swallowing loads. I just love it. Please tell me I'm not alone on this! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

*sings loudly* Youuuuu are not alllloooonnneee!
*sings loudly* Youuuuu are not alllloooonnneee! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
There's just something about taking a mans load in your mouth and looking into his eyes... Just makes me all hot
There's just something about taking a mans load in your mouth and looking into his eyes... Just makes me all hot Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Especially when he watches me play with it including like making little bubbles before swallowing (yeah i'm a little nasty lol)...can make for a great time.
I am currently on a Pineapple diet but I will need someone to check to see if it is working.
I am currently on a Pineapple diet but I will need someone to check to see if it is working. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I volunteer lol
I have a spit and cim fetish so this is definitely something I need to try!!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Somebody needs to be spit roasted and fed.
We'll need a few extra guys.
I have more than enjoyed the company of Dallas and saw Danielle Reid once... hope to find my way to Searcy soon to enjoy some of Lolahhhhh
I have more than enjoyed the company of Dallas and saw Danielle Reid once... hope to find my way to Searcy soon to enjoy some of Lolahhhhh Originally Posted by cgrman
I've been told I'm a different breed than Dallas and Danielle. Not better but different.