Cum guzzling lying sack o' shit crooked Ken Paxton is a fucking hypocrite

You know you’re a crooked republican when even other crooked republicans claim you’re crooked. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah. He was teflon until he wanted the party to pay his bill. Don't try and take money from other greedy folks.

... I actually hope the Paxton fellow survives the Impeachment.

I don't think HE is compromised by China.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
All he had to do was man up and pay up. Not try and have others pay for him. But I guess that is the party mantra.
Best day ever, when he got impeached. Hopefully him and Diaper Don can room together and suck each other off.
Honestly-- Republicans didn't impeach him because "it was the right thing to do". He's been elected TWICE while under indictment.

They impeached him because he wanted the state to pay his fines. They couldn't ignore it once it became a potential financial issue where they'd have to explain to their constituents why they are paying for an elected officials fines and why that elected official still holds office.
They want to take him out because he successfully sues Biden administration over border and no other AG does it.
They couldn't take him out at the ballot box, so ....
You mean a hypocrite like Bill Clinton who was a brutal misogynist who publicly supported feminist issues.

You mean a hypocrite like Joe Biden who persecuted an African American judge and called minority schools a "jungle"? .. . but now supports affirmative action and all of the alphabet groups?

I think the case against AG Paxton is much weaker that anything that can be brought for either Clinton or Biden. I believe that it is a n oathing-to-see-here case.

I do like what he does in hgis capacity as Attorney General for the State of Texas.