Soooo.....Why does a client become yours....

Wow thst sucks..sorry that happened!
That's nuts. That's why I never "play" in this business.

You come to my place for the alloted time, we have a blast, then you depart, that's it.

The worst I've had happen is having a client "steal" all the individual toiletries in my bathroom, but I'm assuming his frame of mind was that they are there for him to use and it doesn't really matter if he uses them at my place or takes them home.

But I can't do outcalls or entertain any social dates because there is just too much of a chance for utter bullshit like this to happen and if that was me, I would've lost my mind, embarressed myself and probably would have ended up catching a felony behind that BS.

It would be great to post his handle in the ladies area, I'm sure plently of the smater ladies would blackball him 100% based off what he did to you.

I hope your next few appointments are so wonderful they make you forget all about this supreme asshole.
The worst I've had happen is having a client "steal" all the individual toiletries in my bathroom, but I'm assuming his frame of mind was that they are there for him to use and it doesn't really matter if he uses them at my place or takes them home. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
So they weren't for my use, whether there or elsewhere ? In my defense that's how I offset the cost of hobbying, I haven't had to spend $ on soap or shampoo since I got into it.

As to the original topic it is f°°ked up! Not only what the client did but the provider as well. She of all would know that the time alone you put into screening/setting up/preparing for the date is more valuable than any monetary compensation you would have gotten. Given the scenario I have an idea who she is, was it....?
Even with screening I'm not sure she could have completely avoided this.
Character flaws may not have shown up.
If in fact this happened the OP should light him up on here.
If she doesn't....it may not have happened the way she says.
Thank you all. I was upset and embraced when I posted this. I don't do drama. So let's let this thread die or be locked. Karma tends to even the scale in the long run
Thank you all. I was upset and embraced when I posted this. I don't do drama. So let's let this thread die or be locked. Karma tends to even the scale in the long run Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I see you've sobered up!

Still should have lit his ass up though, IMHO...butt you're nicer than me.