The most qualified person to be president: George H. W. Bush

Nobody stalks you retarded Lenny. You are universally regarded as the dumbest mother fucker here Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL, you dumb fuck if you aren't stalking me why do you reply to my every post? Just can't help your dumb ass can you? Fucking parrot.
LOL, you dumb fuck if you aren't stalking me why do you reply to my every post? Just can't help your dumb ass can you? Fucking parrot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one cockstalking me, Asswipes orders Retarded Lenny. You're both cockstalking cocksuckers.
You're the one cockstalking me, Asswipes orders Retarded Lenny. You're both cockstalking cocksuckers. Originally Posted by bambino
nobody is stalking him, we are trying to stamp out stupidity

btw Eva I think you look better in blue
nobody is stalking him, we are trying to stamp out stupidity

btw Eva I think you look better in blue Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
rhino-taking-a-dump-so-green.jpg
Attachment 574604 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
why do like to get shit on?
Great photo. Is that Bambully or SLOBBRIN?
why do like to get shit on? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Why do you hillbilly?

rhino-taking-a-dump-so-green.jpg

Capt no stones
You're the one cockstalking me, Asswipes orders Retarded Lenny. You're both cockstalking cocksuckers. Originally Posted by bambino
Who would want to stalk your acorn bamboozled?

Quit replying to my every post, and see how many times I reply to yours idiot.

I think you ought to get a refund back on that oxygen you're using. It's not doing you any good. Since you can't read so good, let me correct you; I never said that Trump was a real qualified individual. I said that Hillary, Obama, Biden, Bill, and Debbie have all said that Hillary is the MOST qualified person to run for office in our lifetime. I proved that they are all liars and Hillary is very unqualified. I also pointed out the irony of this grotesquely unqualified woman attacking the most qualified individual in 1992 for something that she herself is guilty of. She can't drive, she can't practice law, we remember how much trouble she had getting on the subway in New York last year, and she has problems with steps. She is sick, unqualified, and evil. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Before you can prove they are liars, you have to prove you aren't.

Let's see links to the people you named saying she is the most qualified candidate in our life times.

Not one of the most but the most.

We both know you can't produce those links.
Before you can prove they are liars, you have to prove you aren't.

Let's see links to the people you named saying she is the most qualified candidate in our life times.

Not one of the most but the most.

We both know you can't produce those links. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

@1:16 Manassmuncher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBBF0mv0WI
We've had decades of "qualified" candidates elected President. How's that working? I think it's time to take a chance on someone who is not qualified by being immersed in government for their entire life. Can't be worse than the "qualified" candidate.